Jump to content

Aliensurfer

Members
  • Posts

    555
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aliensurfer

  1. Currently sat in Tarmac's waiting room while Bob works his magic!
  2. Clutch fluid level looks ok at first glance, flithy and needs changing, but levels look ok. I'll book it in to get the CSC looked at, thanks.
  3. Hi All, 2010 307z here with 55k on the Clock. Did a long drive from Leeds to Edinburgh this week for work and the car was flawless all the way up, but the following morning I had no clutch pressure and couldn't get her into gear. Engine was running for a few minutes while I figured out my next steps, tried again, and went into gear no problem. One the way home she was fine starting off but after about 2hrs of motorway driving with no gear changes, I came off the M6 for the services and the clutch was the same. No pressure and refused to get into any gear. I cruised into the services in Neutral, waited a few minutes, and the gears would work again. Managed to get home but it was very hard changing gear after that. Is this the fabled CSC issues I keep reading about? Would looking to replace that be the first option to look into? Any suggestions very welcome.
  4. Absolutely. Within 12 hours of me getting the news from the Garage, ZMan has not only found a replacement part, he's packaged and shipped it I need to send him a bottle of something as a thank you
  5. Awesome, thanks. I've PM'd you (Although did so before I saw this reply)
  6. Hi All, My 370z on a 61 plate (54k miles) failed it's MOT today due to a corroded rear subframe, which I've been told needs a complete replacement. The garage have been quoted £1340 for the replacement from a main dealer, but I know they are often the expensive option and seems high on some 10 min research online. Does anyone happen to know if this is a reasonable price or where we could get one? I had a quick look on Tarmac's site but don't seem to have one listed so will call them in the morning. Also, any recommendations for work that would be worth doing while that subframe is being replaced? Bushing, suspension etc? If the car is off the road and going to cost me a few grand I'm tempted to do it properly. Any advice for a total non-mechanical Zed own would be appreciated. Cheers,
  7. Hi All, I'm part of the NXTGEN SimRacing Group (https://www.nxtgenracing.co.uk/) and this season we will be using the Greddy Fugu Z (https://gran-turismo.fandom.com/wiki/GReddy_Fugu_Z) in our GT league. As this is Zed themed this season, I was wondering if there would be anyone happy to add their name as a sponsor to this? We'd put a logo of their choice on the livery of all cars, the events are live streamed on Twitch with commentary and then available on Youtube. I'm not looking for much at all, but to be able to add something Zed or Racing themed as a small prize or incentive for the winner(s). Full Details here: https://www.nxtgenracing.co.uk/gts-greddy Current sponsors include Power Maxed, Thrustmaster and FastR, but if anyone is interested, please drop me a PM. Season starts on Jan 13th If you fancy taking part and have a PS4 / PS5 and GT Sport, there are full details about signing up on the above links. Example of the Commentary and races here from last seasons Megane Trophy
  8. Hello! About 8 years ago I had a 350z for roughly a year until child No 3 appeared and I switched for a family wagon, but always said I'd love to get another one at some point. Well today, I got back into Zed ownership with 370z! I'm sure pictures will come when the weather is a little better. I was at the 2013 Wales meet and still have the pictures pop up on my Facebook memories, good to be back!
×
×
  • Create New...