Jump to content

StevoD

Members
  • Posts

    9,582
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by StevoD

  1. I will be for the next 10 days work in In the Romania country so going to be dataless
  2. StevoD

    Tyre paint pen

    Don't steel my idea haha was going to try z labs instead of idlers
  3. Your car was at Abbey when I was getting my uprev done first sentra I've seen in person. Very nice mate are they Sr20det as I don't no a lot about them? I'm guessing a us import?
  4. Looking forward to the new look rotis
  5. StevoD

    New Boots

    Or pl lips go centers
  6. StevoD

    New Boots

    O really I'm excited now I wonder if bl w/ br lip
  7. StevoD

    New Boots

    Looking forward to this why not keep the chrome and original they look awesome
  8. Tarmac they Lexus fitment? if so I could make use of them of them
  9. Looks quality work I would have painted the bumper all colour not split it to make it look like a gtr tho
  10. Buy tickets so the cash goes to a good place (But Don't so I have a higher chance to win somethin )
  11. if i join will ya? At the end of my sentence I almost put 'Sorry Stevo' after the white flag man, I thought it would be a bit antagonistic of me. ooppps missed this off the end
  12. if i join will ya?
  13. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO which one best not be the one at the beehive center i need my subway melt!
  14. to a degree yes but that is just PC gone mad again ok so i cant tell advise they should have buy product A because i might offend them as they bought product B, im not racists but as ekona said why should a white man be shamed for using it when black people use it daily, You might aswell never speak as there is always going to be someone offended by something
  15. i mean what next fast food restaurants start catering specially for the minority rather than everyone
  16. hang on ego show mike brewer, WWWHHHAAATTT!
  17. Sounds like the whole 'Slope' fiasco, the main woman complaining was Indian or middle eastern not asian, i dont see how you can get offended when it doesn't relate you, and all it is is people are 'Offended' it not causing them in distress in there life, i would say 99% of the people that are being offended are people who just hate clarkson anyway if it had been there own little superstar they like im sure it wouldn't be so and they would let it slide to quote Stephen Fry 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."
  18. if you want your zed to stand out more than a porker do something like this to it, But then if your main priority is to get noticed arnt your just said lifestyler ferrari driver etc just without the cash
  19. Google Miro 111 same wheel personally I think they looks a bit tacky bling bling for a zed but your car
  20. Close Matt powers formula d driver well was
  21. dont worry it can be hidden out the back where no one can see if you so wish just i dont wanna have to drive back on ruined tyres
  22. money sent i no from organising previous stands at trax each ticket get a stand pass is there any issue my second ticket bringing a 'support' car on stand for my spare set of wheels and tools if needed
×
×
  • Create New...