Jump to content

ph 7

Members
  • Posts

    880
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ph 7

  1. Hey everyone, long time no speak! It has been a few years since I had to let go of the zed due to and I have gone through a Type R, an XF and now have a tractor! I had held onto various parts of the zed and stored them in my loft on the basis that I would one day buy another and use them again but I think that day has now passed and my car reqs have changed. As such I'm going to have a clearout over the next few weekends but wanted to check if I'm still allowed to post into the trading section seeing as it has been a couple of years? Would rather offer them up here first before they fall into ebay's clutches.
  2. I have a 2 x 2004 standard front bumper in blue you can have either for very little....my wife would like them gone.. It would need a respray..but hey, it's only going to cost you some good quality beer!
×
×
  • Create New...