Jump to content

smudgedon

Members
  • Posts

    2,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by smudgedon

  1. Nothing better than taking the wheels off every now and then for a clean on the inside. I used to do it once a month for the wheels on my Audi and will be doing it again once my new ones are on the zed next year
  2. Has anyone actually looked into what's going to cause "the end"? Some bullcrap about "planet x" colliding with earth, which contains and evil ruler named Niburu or something
  3. Not looking good in France either
  4. Think it was maranello actually
  5. trust you Ferrari service centre on Thorpe industrial estate
  6. http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid270.photobucket.com/albums/jj101/smudge_don/20121215_214724.mp4 Another video of the exhaust. Love it
  7. Haha very good!
  8. Does the chocolate bar wrapper in the 3rd pic come with it too? What goes through people's minds when they try and advertise something?!
  9. Strut brace mounts is what I'm thinking of
  10. Any news on the bolts Ian? And what if I want something else anodized the same colour? Can pm me if you want
  11. Why do these carry such a high price tag?
  12. Seems legit
  13. Motorised cubby unit arrived today courtesy of R35LEE. Thanks buddy Just waiting for the right 7" tablet to crop up on eBay so I can have something to trial fit
  14. I'm sure some people where saying they are pretty tame? I'll contest that!
  15. It's just a design flaw that VAG never really bothered to fix You can either live with a minor inconvenience and go for a nice blast every now and then or spend about 500quid to eradicate it all together and get some extra power and mpg too!
  16. You mean a dpf? Diesel particle filter The 170's get clogged up a lot with short journeys/town driving. Not a huge problem, just a design flaw The revs will then hold out longer to keep the exhaust temp up to burn off the crap in the dpf that's built up A motorway blast every now and then clears it out. Alternatively, a lot of tuning companies make dpf delete pipes which then requires a remap quite convenient really! My old 2.0tdi Audi A3 170 kept getting clogged. Just went for 10mile motorway journey once or twice a week to clear it
  17. I've got a Weldina Nismo that I snatched for a bargain Been looking for just under a year until one came up, so I hope you're a patient man
  18. I call bullshiit! Pics or it never happened!
  19. I'll get it checked out by a garage tomorrow before ordering parts Cheers guys
  20. Ye it's a noticeable whine from the ps pump area, I'm assuming it's busted and putting strain on the pulleys
  21. No change the whine with the gas makes me think it's the pump itself
  22. Level is fine No drips Will try the lock each way a few times
  23. Drift day ended early Steering is almost solid when on idle, put some revs through and the wheel is a lot easier to turn but makes a whining noise that raises and drops with the revs Power steering pump?
×
×
  • Create New...