Jump to content

Mikesding

Members
  • Posts

    414
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mikesding

  1. TTRS isn't technically their car either (well they don't build it); it's Quattro GmbH's Also I quite like the look of the TTS / TTRS - but that concept looks like a ricer version!
  2. Looks like an air intake for a mid engine car!
  3. Looks like the 'mule' cars they use so people can't see the new features...
  4. wow how fast was he going!?
  5. totally agree with this - Audi A5s in standard paint with 16" wheels and the baby diesel, blerghhhhhhhhh
  6. Fiat Multipla ... who designed that and thought "mmm i'm happy with that"
  7. I think I speak for everyone when I say.. I hate you (pure jealously - love the car! Congrats)
  8. Oh wow! Was it ready-salted oil?
  9. Love the spoiler Bems!
  10. Mikesding

    Night Blue 350z

    Pictures of my 350z
  11. I filled up with it this morning WOW you can literally FEEL the extra 25% engine lubrication
  12. Right then thanks guys! I just didn't want to presume it would be fine and then drive into a tree
  13. Two of my dream (achievable) cars on your driveway! Add the Zed and I think you've got them all Very nice
  14. I have brand new pads and discs for both the front and rear. Should I be fitting these all together, or should I do them staggered (ie Front first, then Rears?). And also should you fit the new pads and discs together?
  15. Now this video is over 10 years old - but still find it strange how much he doesn't like it! And moaning about the 'noise'... what is he on about edit: the 350z bit is from the start till about 9minutes in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFEA1n-Ggy4
  16. The 3 engines are: 276hp (02-06) 290ish hp (06-07) - same as above engine, tuned 313hp (07-09) - 80% new engine
  17. Wow! At least the bird has taste
  18. very nice - i use Zaino Z9 and Z10 for the leather, does a great job too
  19. shows how well balanced the 350z is! haha
  20. bit careless!
  21. Wow, 78 horsepower for changing fuel, can't argue with that
  22. that's quite a lot Favourites are the 350 (obv), 123d and the Z4 - but after reading your other thread, maybe not this Z4
  23. Wow they should have covered the insurance - in which case it wouldnt have been as bad as you'd be whacking miles on their new beemer instead of yours...
×
×
  • Create New...