Jump to content

The Chubby Ninja

Members
  • Posts

    3,102
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The Chubby Ninja

  1. What power are you running? And what do you use the car for? When I'm on the road or driving hard grip driving on track the mishimoto is fine, it's only when drifting that the problem arises. Mishimoto know about the problem with boosted cars as I contacted them and they said they have only had the issue of overheating with boosted Zs.
  2. Was looking good the other day man! Need your glasses on tho I waved to you twice and you patched me haha
  3. Aye me too mate. Used to be on here all the time too
  4. I didn't realise you were on here miller! I was thinking I recognise that car cars looking mint just now! stevie brown by the way
  5. The Chubby Ninja

    my zed

×
×
  • Create New...