Jump to content

Paddy78

Members
  • Posts

    2,805
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Paddy78

  1. That’s why he needs the stroker kit. It seems to suffer from the same problems as the GT-86… lovely car, just missing a few HP! All I can say is wow! I was looking at Supras on Auto Trader last night and most look hideous when someone has molested them. Engine bay is gorgeous and the whole car is fairly subtle. Absolutely love it and really jealous!
  2. Thanks Guys and Happy Birthday Will and Yampie!
  3. Like Popeye without spinach...
  4. Loving the black plenum and tb, must be the season for it! Glad you're pleased with the bolts, they look ace!
  5. As others have said, totally gutted for you mate! Fingers crossed you get it sorted on insurance!
  6. Pics at the weekend! Should be getting her back on Friday... can't wait!
  7. Cal I'll be running another GB soon. I just need to sort an issue with one of the bolts... one seemed too long. I can't check until I get my car back at the weekend, so will start a new thread then.
  8. Turbo the Zed? I think it would be an R33 for me... probably a good investment too if you got one which hasn't been molested.
  9. Does it happen all the time or only when the car is cold?
  10. Where's Rasputin?
  11. £500 - 35yrs old, 7yrs no claims, no accidents or points, all mods (38) declared.
  12. All those cars are nice, but Andy's is absolutely gorgeous... I especially like the engine bolts!
  13. This is why I ask the stupid questions! speaking of stupid questions... anyone know the difference between the AKCD03 and AKCD02 plenums? CD02 is what I have on my Rev Up, but is there anything different in terms of flow???
  14. As others have said, it hooks into the bumper near the number plate and screws into the original grill (Once you've removed the front pieces - don't want to leave holes in these!) You can just about see the holes in the above and highlighted green below (Facelift version).
  15. So, first sunny weekend of the year and I decided to give painting the Plenum and TB a go. My car is still in the bodyshop, so really starting to get Zed withdrawals! Paint Prepped Plenum and TB - Tibby was no help whatsoever! Finished Article It's not perfect, but not too bad for my first attempt at spray painting. Depending how anal I get about the finish I might redo it, but overall I'm really pleased with the result. Does anyone know if you can put wheel sealant on these to give a bit of extra protection?
  16. Glad to see you back on the road Matt! What a fantastic job the guys at The Zed Shed have done yet again!
  17. Guys, Sorry... only just seen the recent posts in here! I'm without my car at the moment so can't check the bolt lengths. I'll sort no.14 out for you all and will investigate no.21 as this should be identical to the other plenum bolts?
  18. Nice work James! Hopefully it'll be nice and settled for Wales!
  19. Happy Birthday Mate!
  20. Do it! Datsun > Beetle
  21. So, Googled 350z GT3 style spoiler... Result! http://www.z1auto.com/prodmore.asp?model=350z&cat=exterior&prodid=4245
  22. Nice Graham! Mine is in the bodyshop now getting the bulge... can't wait!
  23. This is really useful information, especially around the ARB's. I was thinking of replacing mine with the Eibachs, but from what you're saying, my 06+ with some improved bushes should be adequate (For my fast road needs).
  24. Words fail me... it's certainly unique, but not for me.
  25. Sorry to hear that matey, but hopefully you'll be back on the road soon (And it doesn't cost too much to repair)! At least you're not too far from the Zed Shed!
×
×
  • Create New...