Jump to content

Gudzy

Moderators
  • Posts

    1,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gudzy

  1. Well you're driving a QQ now so you better get used to going nowhere fast
  2. I've just picked up a second hand motordyne xyz pipe and art decat pipes The hfc attachment was unscrewed for transporting and Ive noticed what looks like an orange rubber gasket where the clamp is, but it's caked in carbon and is flaking to bits. Is it necessary and if so where can I get another one?
  3. I hope this is a joke like Will370z's was, unfortunately I don't think it is. Good luck with the new car, I hope other people can actually see this one and not crash into it...
  4. Gudzy

    Tyre help

    Personally I'd be looking for staggered width wheels and going for 245/40 front and 275/40 rear. Captain has sold some 18" wheels recently which had 245/40 and 275/35 tyres on, you could ask him what he thought about going for a lower profile on the back.
  5. My next door neighbour a few years back used to have a different car most weekends parked outside as his dad ran a car club. I remember we had a bit of a chuckle when he had his mondeo st200 estate nicked after seeing all these other cars that could have been stolen. He even got the mondeo back in the end.
  6. Look like captain's to me
  7. My brother had a similar problem with a neighbour who did some painting which put white spots all over his silver lotus elise and even managed to puncture his rear tyre . What's even worse was he at home at the time, so if he was made aware would of moved it! I hope you get something out of them.
  8. Have a look at this thread as his car has a few nice mods, even if it is only a speculative thread rather than a for sale: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63035 Doesn't look like he'd be interested in an s2k though.
  9. Gudzy

    japfest 2

    I'm interested in the stand pass if not...
  10. 30mph is about the point I'd be changing up to 4th if its for a long stretch. I don't think I ever use 6th unless on a dual carriageway/ motorway. I believe I've got a lightened flywheel though, so that might be a bit different.
  11. Gudzy

    japfest 2

    I've bought a ticket and track session so I'll see you there. If I can get on a stand then that would be good, otherwise I'll just pop by.
  12. I hope there isn't a walkway below your window ledge, that thing could cause some serious damage!
  13. Gudzy

    Watches

    My initials are TAG and I got a TAG Heuer for my 18th birthday, I still wear it everyday. It was the cheapest of the range at the time and I got a good deal on it and could probably sell it on for more than was paid for it, it's like this one:
  14. I don't think you're the only one, I've got a choice of a few gyms to go to near me but I go to the one next to a railway bridge. I take far too much pleasure from trying to make people scream as I go through...
  15. Let him take the evoque and then come to the Wales meet next time in the zed
  16. Gudzy

    GT without rays

    Rays were a £1000 option I believe. Rays are forged and as such are much lighter than the standard wheels. Have a read about unsprung weight.
  17. My brothers a coach there, he told me tickets are £150 each! You can tell why they were annoyed. I think Nalbandian thought it was a solid box so it wouldn't have disintegrated like it did.
  18. Gudzy

    Headlight

    There's one on eBay for £160 delivered, item number 230810329521. It says it's from an import too.
  19. http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=24144
  20. I've been toying with the idea of getting some of these, PM sent.
  21. Gudzy

    Squeaky Brakes

    Perhaps try looking under the brakes section rather than just the index then and using the search function is always useful: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=59 as he should be able to sort you out.
  22. I think the strut brace looks good and a bit different, the colour works for me together with the alezan seats.
  23. I remember seeing that episode before I had the zed but I couldnt find which one it is.
  24. The japspeed k4 would seem to fit the bill for you as its a dual and doesnt have a back box as such but japspeed dont have a good reputation for customer service or of good fitting on here. http://www.japspeed.co.uk/Nissan-350Z-Exhaust-System---K4/p-0-970/
  25. I'd be interested in a cooling tank to match my power steering one of you can add it to your order or let me know where you are getting them from please.
×
×
  • Create New...