Jump to content

Gudzy

Moderators
  • Posts

    1,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gudzy

  1. I think it's engine code is VQ35DER if you prefer to call it that.
  2. I believe the Buddy club is similar to the k1 in terms of volume but shouldn't vibrate like the japspeed. Cobra non resonated is pretty loud, especially combined with decats... Whereabouts are you based, there might be someone nearby with an exhaust you want to listen to.
  3. I had the same problem recently, the vdc, slip and abs warning lights all showed up and the brake lights weren't working. A new brake switch cured it for me too.
  4. I'm happy with the black diamond set I got from CS which were reasonably priced.
  5. Definately looks like The Bitch to me. Amuse front bumper, black on the roof and the unmistakable green.
  6. Gudzy

    Wheel nuts

    If you find a decent set please let me know as I'd be interested in some also.
  7. I acheive that but in a different way, by having a very loud exhaust!
  8. Paisley freight
  9. Anyone's on here? I don't envy whoever has to try and get in through the drivers door!
  10. Reading this with interest as I've been considering getting rid of the zed next year and have been looking around at what I'd like, I must be brave as I keep looking at TVR Tuscans and T350s though! Quite a few of the cars that have been mentioned are in my short list to test though. Even though you have a Vauxhalll
  11. Can't beat a bit of orange in the engine bay, I keep meaning to get an orange earthing kit. I did the same thing with the battery/ brake fluid covers.
  12. Already discussed here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/75767-just-gone-on-ebay-full-turbo-kit/
  13. I can report I had the same issue with a lot of squeaking from the rear and spraying silicone into the boot stoppers seems to have cured it, almost sounded quiet on the motorway for once.
  14. My zed is stopping over in Manchester tonight having passed its MOT today.
  15. I had a similar problem where the revs dropped and it stalled a few times when I needed to restart the car after it had been on recently, so when filling up with petrol. I had the throttle body cleaned when the plenum spacer was installed and its not happened since. I seem to remember reading a thread at the time suggesting it was throttle body related which led me to getting mine cleaned.
  16. Keep your eye on mx5nutz for mx5s to buy: http://www.mx5nutz.com/forum/index.php?showforum=51 Here's one I'd be looking at: http://www.mx5nutz.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=128927
  17. Now they'll have lots of extra holes!
  18. F40 for me please. I'll watch this tonight when I'm at home, I do quite enjoy his vids.
  19. The zed is quite a heavy car to use for trackdays, so brakes and tyres can be worn through quite quickly if you're not careful. I use an mx5 as a track car.
  20. At least there are plenty of other spaces available. I find which are the bigger spaces away from the entrance and go there.
  21. I've just received an email with details for this event, still time and places left for others to book on though!
  22. Those already stick out a further 16mm than the rays wheels on the rear. I use this website for offsets: http://www.1010tires.com/Tools/Wheel-Offset-Calculator As its suggested that the rays have a 25mm spacer, you could get a 10mm spacer but I wouldn't recommend any more than that. The fronts however only stick out a further 1mm, so you could get a 20mm on those.
  23. Looks good, I wonder if Buster will be transferring over the likwid art z? Do it nice or do it twice...
×
×
  • Create New...