Jump to content

Keyser

Members
  • Posts

    9,959
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keyser

  1. Here I am - ZedShed Before - During refurb After Trouble is I have got more tools and have a problem finding a space due to other Zed's See what I mean Even parking is an issue at times But Tomorrow is D day for planning - unless they go for an extension Fingers crossed I will soon have a new and improved ZedShed II
  2. Stillen is pretty loud (well mine is) ARK is a nice sound though
  3. Great pic - Zoom in and have a look at the head poking out over Busters boot - looks like a belisha beacon glowing away there - Little to much sun me thinks. Strange I thought he would be more purple - but I don't know what colour blue goes in the sun
  4. Nice seat Poor passenger is gonna be sliding about though
  5. Yup they look to be the "JDM" spec brakes - as long as they came off the a 350 they will fit - you will need matching caliper bolts and the correct brake hose - the last bit of the brake line from hard pipe to flexi - the Brembo has a different connector onto the caliper than the JDM IIRC. Just trying to be helpful
  6. Keyser

    2003 350GT

    I like that Going to go with the crowd though and say I still think you could find better wheels than either set shown Interior bits and engine bay are looking much better than when you got her - keep up the good work
  7. I'd check the door switch little black rubber thing in the door shut, may have sparked when the fuse blew and now not making a good connection - just an idea
  8. That won't rent a 1 bed flat down here - wish my payments were this side of £1000 let alone £500 - lucky sod
  9. Hello matey - long time no speak!!! Welcome back buddy - plenty of catching up for you to do all the new FI builds and V8 conversions going on Hope your all good buddy
  10. Got mine wrapped - It aint paint!!!! But then it doesn't cost as much, Depends what you want and if you want it to be removable. I'm happy(ish) with mine but I got it at a very good price - just be aware that it is not going to be as good as a respray.
  11. Thought I would just add this for now
  12. Hope she is a good one @ Pimm senior - great to catch up again mate, hope to see you at Combe again soon.
  13. Looking good, hats off to all involved - great work Shame about the little bits letting you down but I'm sure they will be sorted soon
  14. Ahhhh sunburn and sooooo tired Great weekend will post pics after I get some sleep!!!!!!
  15. Mate that sux - I was going to complain at getting up at silly o clock for the second day in a row but at least I've had some sleep
  16. Yer Suzi has one booked already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  17. :tumbleweed: Well another step in the saga - the PO came out and had a look, took some pictures discussed all aspects and went away happy and "could see no problems" The Parish Consultation on the other hand has objected Hopefully after a day of phone calls they are now withdrawing the objection, it seems they think we want to move into the garage ???? However after the PO confirmed that we had already agreed that should a covenant stopping residential occupation be needed for the application we did not mind at all - why would we it's a garage Anyway it appears that "if" we agree that it can't be used for residential and is only used as a garage they will withdraw the objection This hopefully means we are back on track for a decision by the 22nd of this month - fingers crossed. Good thing as the builders are booked to start moving the kitchen end of next week and the demolition is due to start a few weeks later. I will keep you all informed The New Zed Shed Will Live - (hopefully)
  18. +1 to that mate Mrs Keyser said you wanted to know what you sounded like on track so she took a quick vid on the iphone for you, Me first but masked by the BMW you are at about 30 seconds and Jetpilot at 55 seconds in.
  19. And if you don't have a DA? Can this be done by hand? Yes but it takes a lot longer - sanding block - available from any DIY store - not the cheap plastic ones they are to hard - failing that a small bit of wood and fold the sandpaper in half wrap it round and away you go - small circles is best otherwise you rub grooves, keep the paper wet and rinse the surface a lot. Good luck
  20. Now there's a thought, a black splitter Chris, I've been meaning to ask for a while now, do you have a 370? Just wanted to clear this up. Yes mate I own a 370 now - have I not mentioned that to you in passing then?
  21. That's the chap
×
×
  • Create New...