Jump to content

Keyser

Members
  • Posts

    9,959
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keyser

  1. Very Nice mate
  2. Fixed that for ya All good mate - but is it pokemon friendly???
  3. Nice motor
  4. There is over £200 in labour in there which isn't ridiculous high but not madly cheap either - the rest seems OK to me
  5. That is a JDM one in the link they have the extra pipe, I may have a UK one in the back of the store will have a look later EDIT: AFAIK the JDM will fit on the UK no issues
  6. The screens are probably all made in the same place anyway, I'd be happy with whatever autoglass would usually use and let the insurance pay for it.
  7. Nice one Leon, I had to build the better half a new kitchen and utility room and give up my man cave, but I couldn't really hide the new garage in the back garden she would have noticed when she came home Looks good though I'm sure it will be spot on for the rebuild
  8. Keyser

    V2 wing

    Possibly Bennet - GT4 Zed may have one worth dropping him a PM to see
  9. Keyser

    Aircon condenser

    I have 2 spare here (just to beat Papa) and Zmanalex will have at least one I'm sure Edit: I should have said one is useless as it was in a fire damaged car I just wanted to be better than Papa
  10. How did you activate it? Was it just press and hold unlock on the remote for down?
  11. The engine has been out and in since then and is about to come out again Lots of problems to address doing an engine swap like this - trust me I speak from experience
  12. Looking good Leon, need some pics of the garage see if I have some serious competition
  13. Looks like the speaker wires have been replaced to me - not that I have played with the radios in a Zed for a few years. Buster can prolly confirm if I am right or not.
  14. Keyser

    My little 370z

    Looks great
  15. I shall follow the venture into the mk 2 with interest
  16. Congrats and
  17. Just go to any decent plumbing suppliers and ask for 3/4" plastic pipe (used for overflows) they will have the joins and inserts listed in the link you posted, they will also have the glue usually just says "plastic cement" on the side - if you are using it you have to be quick as it dries fast and make sure you get the part lined up quick as you won't move it again after a few seconds. the rubber joint should also be off the shelf but any bit of pipe (i would us silicon) will do and jubilee clips are easy to come by. Looks quite good though have fun making it
  18. Welcome to the forum good luck with the research
  19. My pocket Phone connects when you get in and start up it displays everything on the screen- sat nav, phone book all available on screen as well no need to see the phone
  20. That's not a very long commute then Love these good choice
  21. Keyser

    Wasso spacer

    I have a spacer not sure if it is a Wasso one - Wasso how do I spot yours all the bolts were OK so not sure
  22. Excellent build thread mate will be following with interest Don't worry about the rest of them I'm with you the underneath needs "shinny" as well I went red on the sub-frame as well - good for an extra 50HP Good luck with the build keep us updated and lots of pics Subscribed
×
×
  • Create New...