Jump to content

Keyser

Members
  • Posts

    9,959
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keyser

  1. How about The Zed Shed in association with Tarmac Sportz On a side note and as Chris supplied loads of the parts for my build we strapped him into the passenger seat of "The Bitch" and I took him round the test track I think he mostly enjoyed that ........... well the bits he opened his eyes for at least
  2. That is bloody marvellous! I know a couple of men close to you who would have received a good talking too if it had failed! Ain't that the truth
  3. Doughnuts may have been involved
  4. Many Happy Returns
  5. O well in your own time Thanks I haven't seen the pics yet
  6. I have had headlights that were not that bright
  7. I did that to mine http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/52481-project-zee-business-update-25th-july/page__st__1360#entry929737 Not sure how you did yours but it must be related.
  8. Turn your hose pipe on and watch the water at the end - now squeeze it to half it's size and tell me if that little squeeze in a 20 foot hose makes a difference to the flow Then as Alex said - replace or repair
  9. It's ME I am hard to notice though Looks like the journey back from Castle Combe
  10. Hate you! That's not nice!!
  11. I'll take the Plenum top half please PM on its way
  12. Are they the boxes for pizza delivery bolted thrown at the front?
  13. Its..... Its...... Its.............. Its a Jetta Nuff Said
  14. At your age, just be careful you don't sh!t yourself as well. O shurrup just cause you highest bidder
  15. I quite liked Q: seriously......? has your mum seen this listing ?? A: Hi babybonkers. I don't think she has. Question is has your mum seen it Kind Regards Ben Was happily laughing away then that - then I PMSL some more
  16. Different
  17. Coming on You could pull the windscreen wiper motor and arms from that old Jag of yours and have an electric cot rocker
  18. If it makes you feel better I don't Last car I rolled over was the Mini and that was an empty shell - we just used lots of old car tyres but that weighs a bit less than a Zed! As I recall LeonK may have been looking into them for his Jag restoration other than that can't think of anyone else. Good luck finding a solution though PS Do it soon so we can have some updates
  19. Don't see that as the problem but could be - however under the passenger side is the inlet for the fan - this has a shaped plastic surround that connects to the plastic that runs under the windscreen wipers, I have seen a few where this has split off and moved allowing water to run down the screen and into the fan intake. Worth a look maybe? They should be a reasonably tight fit though - only clipped in place with 3 10mm bolts (IIRC) to hold them down - the bolts are under little rectangular covers that just pop off - to take the drivers side off you need to remove the wipers.
  20. That's a lunch box mate @ Will370 - It will be easy now only 1 tool box - 33 draws and a top shelf but only 1 box
×
×
  • Create New...