Jump to content

Keyser

Members
  • Posts

    9,959
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keyser

  1. Great pics
  2. O I bloody wonder
  3. Love the new Avatar Netti EDIT: Did you get a Zed then????
  4. OK I have some pics from the day She arrives, Buster fell over (he's old) Will370 ran to his aid Then SMD's car ate someone Bits coming off left right and centre Doughnuts Mmmmmmm (Don't want to know what Bob and Dave were doing) - let's not forget the baby oil and custard!!!!! Is this bit OEM? No OK - That's out then The onlookers SMD can use a spanner Do you thing she likes it???? Lovely weather The road the drive Everyone Test fit Time for FOOD The Chef (Bring back the smurfateria) I'm with stupid Will explaining Baby Keysers home work Matt would have the pink doughnut !!! Will hard at work Dave saying goodbye to the "Brains" (think he liked them) Great day had a blast, got some great bits for Project Purple Peril and had fun I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!!!!
  5. My wife's brains are some of the best I've ever come across
  6. You don't even need to go to The Zed Shed for these services. All frequently administered by The Zed Shed crew here on the forum Slander I say Now sort that fugly dark interior of yours out You still haven't been down - you just keep threatening
  7. +1 we heard him most of the way up the A31 - and we stayed here
  8. Abuse, banter, insults, vulgarity mickey taking and so much more It's just my garage but between me and Buster there's not much we can't do on a zed This my 500 WHP Zed build http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/52481-project-zee-business-2-lots-of-updates-3rd-may/ Drop me a pm and come by for a coffee sometime
  9. ZedShed re-name coming on
  10. Here ya go And less of this drinking and driving Only lemonade my foot
  11. PM replied to On it's way
  12. That sucks
  13. That I belive Nice one - great to see it all getting sorted so smoothly
  14. love it Made me
  15. Mate - what can I say ???? Feel for you On a positive note if anyone can polish it out it's you
  16. Drivers side is fine rubber looks good. Pass side - the plastic has a crack in it so may be of no use - I can get pics if you want just the drivers side and/or the other one? I think I know the bit - this one has a tear in it - you can have it for the price of postage if it will help you out until you get a good one - I can get a pic to be sure its the right bit
  17. Quality move
  18. Stop PM'ing me about the bolt it is sold What are the chances of someone wanting that random bolt I only took the pic for a laugh Still got loads of bits left, all the front plalstics and the big bit that goes over the rear speakers, I also have about 3 of the cubbys from behind the seats the little ones, and I have more than 1 off some other bits so pm me and I can check. Seats are now fully working after I changed the motor in the drivers side seat.
  19. Congrats mate have a great day @ NeilP - Just behave yourself!!!
  20. OK - That would be a no, bent to bits. For Sale - Yes
  21. O yeah - got the recipts to prove it have you???
  22. then sleep all weekend :lol: :lol: Don't all teenagers? Actually my son still does at 23 Your son is 23! Yes and my daughter is 26 in July I look good for my age admit it Only if your age is 106
×
×
  • Create New...