Jump to content

Keyser

Members
  • Posts

    9,959
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keyser

  1. OMG OMG OMG I actually agree with Ekona on this
  2. For that size I'd be looking at an Engineering shop mate - That's where I went for a custom sump plug
  3. What can I do, it's way toooooooooo expeeeeeeeensiiiveeee! Stop buying 370's
  4. If your wrong .... they won't fit PM replied to - in a jiffy bag will drop em in a post box tomorrow
  5. Ok I have this bracket held in by these 2 screws The look OEM but as the dash was/is missing when I got here I can't be sure if they are the correct originals - but you're welcome to them if they will help out PM me your address
  6. Any after pics? Looks great mate
  7. Nope and tight would be the answer to that bloomin tight - big breaker bar!
  8. Now thats a good a question - I will have to check as the trim under the drivers side was not there - will let you know later today
  9. Does that apply if I upgrade my wife?
  10. You should have asked me for the switches not the pipes I think I have a set of switches but let me check after work and I'll get back to you
  11. The complete boot has gone mate
  12. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/66667-oem-orange-leather-seats-for-sale/ One sorted by Peter the other will be when we get round to it PM me if intrested.
  13. If your really lucky the loom will be in the centre console - pop it off and have a look - if so you just need the buttons Good Luck
  14. See if these last as well as the last ones
  15. It's what you want it for I'm worried about!
  16. Porn!!!!!!! lucky you posted it late at night!!! Looking good and some very nice bits there
  17. its not so much a knob as a statment
  18. You're not eating again are you Mr G..... FOOD POLICE!! Pork Pies - Castle Comb
  19. Good call on the braided line Paddy
  20. Does it make a noise when free wheeling? If yes not clutch Is it only when pulling off? or on gearchnages as well? Any judder under acceleration? Can you get a video of the problem??
  21. I had one of them sort of problems the other night! Mine was an internal drive wheel nut though Depends on how attached to the spacer you are - grind of the spacer (carefully) and then stilsons or simlar on the nut. Or Heat on the nut and a multi grip socket (if it will fit in the hole) if not carry on with the chisel Good luck - horrid job!
  22. That don't sound like suspension if it's when pulling away - I'd be looking at clutch or drive line bushes rear of gearbox or maybe diff. or maybe I just use different hammer drills to you
  23. How much are you knocking off then - You posted in Forum Discounts You may just need a fluid change quite a simple job If that fails and it's a DE could be a slave cylinder problem. ZmanAlex can help you out if that is the case
  24. along Good luck with the restoration work
  25. Nice one - That sticker is the cherry on top So whats next bare metal restore of some V8 classic????
×
×
  • Create New...