Jump to content

Keyser

Members
  • Posts

    9,959
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keyser

  1. Hi Don't have alignment kit here at the Zed Shed anyway. So are you lowered? if so then you need adjustable camber arms to get the alignment setup correctly, Offset can be accounted for on a laser alignment rig and unless other suspension mods have taken place you should be able to do it without adjustable arms, mines lowered with spacers and oversized wheels (width) and mine handles like a dream @Jez @ H-Dev Did mine he has all the setup you need - but he can only do it if you have enough adjustment which depends on the mods Anything else just ask
  2. Bloody awesome mate Good luck with the wiring that always fun
  3. When my mum passed and my wife was a named driver on the policy the insurance remained in affect until the end date some 4 or 5 months away, they did make a note of it though. You would have to check with your insurance company to be sure and of course the policy would need to be paid in full, if it is paid monthly then it would no doubt lapse due to non payment
  4. Marmite!!!!!!! The devils diarrhea
  5. That's just awesome mate - everything looks spot on the attention to detail really shows Great to see some progress again Ref the 104 Octane stuff, I have heard about it but I'm a real man so I wouldn't use that .......... 119 Octane now that's a man's fuel and when you buy 2 x 50l drums together you get a real man's bill Keep up the good work mate
  6. Overs pray - if it is and not just badly cleaned cutting compound from a quick polish - may be the result of a quick blow over to hide stone chips rather than any damage - have a look behind the bumper where possible for stressed plastic and clips etc - check the bonnet and wing shut lines as well Paint match plastic to metal and bonnet (ally) to wings (mild steel) to bumpers (plastic) is a thing with Zed's in general more so I think on the 350's What's the mileage BTW? May well have been a demo car - not necessarily a bad thing - check the service history. Is the price right????
  7. Your photography is coming along nicely my young apprentice - just need to loose that crispness - not out of focus just blurred enough for the viewer to wonder how many glasses of wine they have actually had. O nice work using the fuel filter
  8. So we had a good day today sorted the list of things to get done before she was ready for the shake down run and she is all ready to run now and see what happens Few pics before she gets loaded on the trailer - and as she is called "The Mean Machine" More Soon Keyser and the Zed Shed Crew.
  9. Well that's a bit unusual, wonder why they ended up on 370 lights
  10. Best reply ever - I spoke to the track day organisers and they have different hosts for different days, so he suggest I switch to a day run by a different host, in this case Javelin. To be sure he said he would confirm with Javelin before booking and email me confirmation, This was the email response - javelin said as long as you are okay with being faster than everyone else that should be fine,obviously it would have to abide by the noise limit. Of course I can't actually go now as if I do and some top notch driver in a stripped out M3 flys past I will look a numpty - Great response though
  11. This has just been cancelled as "The Host Does Not Accept Radical SR3's" Hmmmmmm O well be another along soon
  12. Really sorry guys but due to unforeseen circumstances we are going to have to cancel Hope there is another one soon
  13. Fair play they have come up - not that I couldn't have lived with them before but you certainly improved them If your ever passing you can drop in and show me how bad mine are by cleaning them for me - just so I know how it's done of course
  14. Just booked the 15th at Castle Combe if you or anyone else is interested Fingers crossed for some dry weather
  15. It takes seconds to plumb in a bottle so you could not declare it and only fit the bottles when on the strip
  16. No you read it wrong True it's dual after the Y pipe as opposed to a True Dual that has no Y pipe
  17. I only found 3 companies in the UK that will insure a car with NOS and then they don't cover you. ( I used Adrian Flux) You can have the kit fitted but if you have an accident and the bottles are turned on your cover is invalid - so it's a joke and they charge extra for it!
  18. Not sure why the last 2 pictures won't delete
  19. Next we need something inside to guide the air onto the 2 radiators Start of the back Back in pipe started for the front Add the F1 inspired "Sharks Fin" Fill and sand Then some primer And finally paint and a transport bung More again soon
  20. OK Thought I'd add this first as it was a major change - not that everything else wasn't but I'm quite proud of how it came out - no doubt I will now be flamed but Meh So one of the first problems with the new charge cooler was - It did not fit So we trimmed a bit out to get it in then more and more but that 2nd rad needed moving not much left when we got it all in so ........................... We cut it all out and made a cardboard cover Now I thought that would be fine but others said it would not be good enough for track use So I had a brain storm - expanding foam - it's like duck (duct) tape it fixes loads of things Hmm not feeling it - some shaping is required Better Now all we had to do was cover it in Fibre Glass let it dry and remove the foam - Sorted and marked for inlets
  21. Annnnnd pics of the front splitter and rear diffuser after a quick wipe over More soon
  22. Go on then 20 seconds - good chance I won't get a free lunch at that level I'll need under 1:10 to have a chance - it can be done though (not that I'm that quick lol) This guy is - I dream of being that good/fast
  23. Who is Keyser Soze?

×
×
  • Create New...