-
Posts
9,959 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by Keyser
-
New member looking for a 350z
Keyser replied to Andyfossilman's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
Good luck with the hunt -
New to the forum, thought i'd share my Z!
Keyser replied to Foxy Bingo's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
Nice looking Zed -
HAHA What a great day Thanks to everyone for coming had a great day plenty of nice cars and bikes and even a van ??? Massive thanks to Stuggerz + Mrs for the amazing cake!!!!!! and of course everyone else that brought cake!! Yet again huge thanks to the ever great chef Beb for another perfectly cooked BBQ Few pics - Car park Full I was asked not to post the next pic by someone but IDC gonna post it anyway Great day - Hope to see you all next year Keyser and the Zed Shed Crew
-
Welcome along
-
Any late takers??? Show up around 12 noon guys n gals - weather looks OK'ish at the moment
-
@AndyJames 10:15 @buster 1:24 Several other Zeds as well
-
Doughnut God checking in @keithm May have been us at the Zed Shed - but we are not a commercial garage just a couple of doughnut munchin inbreds with a big shed and a passion for Jap cars Drop me a PM if you like
-
Quick Bump Looks like a good showing. Sorry You can't make it Col
-
" I'm looking to keep it stock, allthough would'nt mind changing the headlights to facelift ones, and i would'nt mind changing the wheels to LMGT4' " The there will be tale lights, stubby the zorst etc etc etc Welcome along mate enjoy the Zed and good luck staying stock - I almost managed it
-
I remember when you took pics and posted them on this very forum Just replied to your PM mate
-
Hello old friend, been a while since I've seen you about, we are still here at the Zed Shed if you are passing at any point it would be good to catch up SO what you gonna replace the Zed with? and what job are you moving on to next??
-
Just caught up again - Great work mate, love the R&D all the little things you are finding/tweaking Keep up the good work. Also I got to Google " Isophthalic resin " today thanks
-
MY NEW STURGEON.....OVER 1 METER LONG....AND GROWING
Keyser replied to JEMAN's topic in Off Topic Discussion
I can't believe what I'm herring here, you lot need to sort these bad puns out I think you should Mullet over!! I'd feel gill ty making jokes like that. Water you thinking !!! You are all Manta be grown ups! -
We won't a pic of the dead jack - for reference purposes only of course
-
Removing the fuel tank is not a particularly hard job as such but it is a big job, you have to remove a lot of stuff to get it out, I have done it but I had the whole rear suspension out and even then there are a load of pipes and connectors at the top of the tank that need removing, when they are off the tank is actually only held in by the 2 bolts that secure the straps that run round the bottom of the fuel tank, it's the getting to them and the amount of bit's you need to take off to have enough space to drop the tank, I did it on axle stands though Good luck mate
-
The clutch sensor is on the clutch pedal so should be fine as long as the clutch is down. Check the CPS ( crank position sensor) next to the clutch as that will have been off to replace the upper oil pan and check the wires. That strikes me as the obvious one to check along with any other wires that were disconnected to do the job, flywheel could be out of line if it's an after-market one??? Good luck
-
Nice to see you back mate
-
Nice one mate Looking forwards to seeing it
-
That's not good, OK so a couple of problems to resolve, 1. Check tyre pressures all round, this can make the car feel unstable. 2. Check under the rear of the car for damage if you hit a curb and needed a new arm there may be other damage, one thing that often gets missed is the spring carrier I have seen them twist or snap also check the camber arm. 3. The grinding it may be as simple as rust being dislodged from the brake disk that is now stuck behind the disk against the dust plate or brake caliper - inspection required - or you may have bent something again you will need to have a good look. For the car to be all over the place after a wheel alignment the things to check are the camber bolts, they may have slipped and put the camber out also bushes I have seen a failed bush but it moved under load so was fine on the alignment rig but as soon as you pushed the car hard it would give and the alignment would be way out causing the car to feel like the back was not connected to the front! TC kicking in - Check the rear wheel speed sensor for damage, this is just to the side of the rear diff in the subframe above the toothed ally ring on the drive shaft, also check the ring for damage, Hopefully it is the camber that is throwing out the wheel speed sensor causing the TC light although to get the front wheel to lock it may be worth having the steering alignment position checked (you need a reader) as if that is out it will cause that wheel lock problem it may have been damaged or knocked out when the kerb was clipped. Good luck
-
Keep up the good work - Shame work gets in the way, O well we will just have to be patient.
-
Nice one mate Enjoy
-
Got my sig sorted again thanks. When I upload a picture to an album it shows in activity - is that normal and will it happen for each pic I upload??
-
Yayy happy now - no more hijacks lol