Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. I know, I was joking bit gutted we didnt see DH comment on the 260z though
  2. Haha I've been told to stop posting in my threads as apparently it comes across as flirtatious behaviour lol I think they were being sarcastic
  3. Chirag how was the BH stuff? I took receipt of some on Friday but havent had the chance to try it yet?
  4. As tested by James May and Damon Hill last night - skip to 17:00 mins in http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b06z98lc/james-mays-cars-of-the-people-series-2-episode-1
  5. I thought Bobby was joking, right?!
  6. I do struggle with some things regarding racism, I really do. There is racism all over the world, I was subject to it in France and in Japan when I lived there but you know what, it really didn't bother me, I just got on with it and didn't use it as an excuse for how I behaved or got on in life. The idea that this is so serious that they are thinking of putting in quota's to ensure a percentage of people of a certain race appear in a backside kissing sycophantic awards show is mental. If it really is that important then tackle racism at its core, putting in quota's doesn't get rid of it only allows it to continue. Again I wonder, why do actors think they are so important? Its a shame the public are so obsessed with these people whose talent in most cases is at best minimal. There really are more important issues in the world today.
  7. Cheapest I can see it on google shopping search is £245 from car audio centre...
  8. Twas indeed me a pleasure to share a page with you Jeff!
  9. Amazing bit of kit this, and a bargain as well if you want some proper bass in the car - nearly got one of these before going for the Alpine box simply because priced new was out of my target price range.
  10. Sounds like they got the 'tang back on track in terms of what its meant to deliver, went out in the previous version, drop top, and wasn't that impressed really.
  11. Another problem solved (hopefully) by the power of the forum!
  12. That said, do nothing and he robs someone else tonight, even worse hurts someone. Pass it to police with statements from people that can ID him. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. That is some car, enjoy!
  14. Not good those speed bumps, although they look pretty much par for the course driving around inside zone 3 in London Glad you are enjoying, when I read new purchase threads I do fear for that post that comes up saying something terrible has happened to the car...glad you are negotiating early ownership well!
  15. http://news.sky.com/story/1626703/disney-delays-release-of-next-star-wars-movie
  16. I got insured on bigger more powerful cars for less than little 1.2 shitboxes, because they tend to be owned by older more mature and better drivers. My first car was a 2003 BMW 318i - Not exactly fast, apaz did 0-60 in 9.7 I believe, but it was more the fact it was comfortable and safe as a first car Had leather seats, climate/cruise control too Damn nice first car 2nd car is now my Z at the age of 20 and insurance is literally £20 a month more than the BMW was, for a total of about £1700 a year. You just have to shop around for unusual cars that people don't tend to crash much A while ago Churchill neglected to recognize certain performance badges, which my mate took advantage of to insure a Mondeo ST for the same price as a standard Mondeo. Think it was around £900 and he was 19 at the time. The moral is to never rule out a quick car, insurance companies sometimes "forget" certain cars are quick! And if he was involved in an accident and the insurer goes along and notes it's an ST not a standard Mondeo and says he isn't covered...?
  17. Kylo Ren was quite possibly the worst sith ever, I reckon I could have had him using just a rolling pin instead of a light sabre. And yes, should have kept the mask on...
  18. Sad to see, at least you sound like you came out relatively unscathed, you can always get another Zed. So where is it now?
  19. I wonder when someone will make a film that is not based on comic book characters, not that I don't like the movies but its all getting a bit out of hand! The more I talk about Star Wars with people catching up and watching it, the less I get excited about it, it was a bit samey and thus predictable. Although in relative terms way ahead of the three prequals. Watching Kingsman the other week, what a film, one of the best I have seen in years.
  20. Because they know white folk can't use the "N" word It's all abit tiresome really. Good and bad folk in every race and unfortunately the bad folk have a bigger audience than they ever used to on soical media et al. Unfortuantely the knock on effect of that is that more and more people seem to believe the bile they spout and it becomes a self propogating cesspit. Sad times. Donald Trump!
  21. Sounds like you got off lightly, car broken into with £20 worth of collateral damage is a let off. Although horrible to know some scrote has been rooting around in your car.
  22. Apparently there are more awards ceremonies in Hollywood than there are days of the year - so much so that big actors like Tom Hanks receive about a hundred a year and isn't there to pick up 95 of them. The whole 'celebrity' industry has built itself up to genuinely believe that they do a very important job, that everyone wants to hear what they have to say and that the world couldn't get by without them. I rarely watch TV and always skip the 'celebrity' news online and in papers as its all quite frankly B0110CK5.
  23. Not tried that one but have one of these, had it for over a year now and still going strong, amazing towel http://www.chemicalguysuk.com/Chemical_Guys_Wooly_Mammoth_Drying_Towel_p/woolmamm.htm Otherwise I get the large yellow Kent ones on ebay at £3.85 each, very good towels
  24. +Googolplexianty
  25. I know its subjective, but looks utter crap, and would handle about as well as the above.
×
×
  • Create New...