-
Posts
14,064 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by coldel
-
Decided to revamp the gear knob. So ordered a custom alu jobbie weighing in at 300gms with a gt-four design on top. Also decided the leather gear gaiter looked tired so ordered some suede material a rubber washer some superglue got the scissors out and set about making my own one. Looks OK in the dark let's see how it looks in the morning!
-
Heat it up and form it back into shape
-
Followed it in Coventry...looks are good, sound is even better
-
Another good job done today. One of the top mounts failed on the front of the car losing around 4mm in ride height on one side! Anyway both replaced and car back into happy mode once more...
-
Given the difference is going to be four figures think of it like this. If I said to you I would pay you £1500 to write a car ad, then hang around whilst a couple of people look at it, then fill out some very simple forms...total time required on your part a few hours...would you see that as a hassle or snap my hand off for easy money?
-
Forum Premier League Fantasy Football 2019/20
coldel replied to Stutopia's topic in Off Topic Discussion
0 points bags you top place in 0th that's where you are going wrong mate -
Forum Premier League Fantasy Football 2019/20
coldel replied to Stutopia's topic in Off Topic Discussion
-
Forum Premier League Fantasy Football 2019/20
coldel replied to Stutopia's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Just added myself but it says I am on 0 points...maybe it does back credit the scores?! -
Driving like an idiot, azure blue. M5 south.
coldel replied to Bad_Hamster's topic in Spotted or Flyered
Member seems to have signed up in 2013, made a number of posts but all in the areas that do not contribute to the post count. Whats the internet slang for it, a 'lurker' ? -
Which Snowfoam Lance & Bubbles should I buy?
coldel replied to monkeybrain1234's topic in Car Detailing
Cheers matey, spoke with PB and they suggested measuring it up and they were going to check against the ones they have in stock. Not sure on their new site! You now have to spend £35 or more for free postage, and instead added a loyalty points scheme. -
Which Snowfoam Lance & Bubbles should I buy?
coldel replied to monkeybrain1234's topic in Car Detailing
Cheers Paul, its this one that came with it, you can zoom in on the image https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Worx-Wa4036-Hydroshot-Soap-Bottle-Accessory-Simple-attachment-Cleaning-Car-Wash/323391764998 -
See, Dan is solely responsible for this early Christmas activity - I knew he would be in the mix somewhere
-
Which Snowfoam Lance & Bubbles should I buy?
coldel replied to monkeybrain1234's topic in Car Detailing
I bought one of these https://www.worx.com/en_GB/lawn-garden/hydroshot-portable-power-cleaners/20v-max-li-ion-hydroshot-wg629e-1.html as I have no driveway, often cannot park outside the house etc. The foam bottle is a bit pants though, I am not sure what replacement would fit the connector, any knowledgeable person take a look and let me know of any thing aftermarket that might fit? -
If people historically didn't buy them as early as September they wouldn't be there - the public only have themselves to blame
-
Driving like an idiot, azure blue. M5 south.
coldel replied to Bad_Hamster's topic in Spotted or Flyered
To be clear, from the actual highway code: Rule 268 Do not overtake on the left or move to a lane on your left to overtake. In congested conditions, where adjacent lanes of traffic are moving at similar speeds, traffic in left-hand lanes may sometimes be moving faster than traffic to the right. In these conditions you may keep up with the traffic in your lane even if this means passing traffic in the lane to your right. Do not weave in and out of lanes to overtake. It is not illegal to undertake if the traffic if your lane is moving faster than that in the lane to your right. Because of this countries moronic obsession with getting into the middle or right lanes whenever possible (undertaking would not be a problem in the UK if many drivers were re-educated about driving carriageways), often the congestion is always in the middle and right lanes and the inside lane is clear, the few cars that are in the left lane cruising along can pass inside at below the speed limit no problem. -
Yes even the whichcar link doesnt show the context. I guess they would have asked a question to which he reacted and that line about oh my god.... would be in there, but without the context who knows what exactly he was referring to and when he will be working on it. Where he says he is in a position to work on it, it could be that a new Z car is pencilled in for the next 5-10 years, clearly he would be involved given his job role, but it could be nothing more than that.
-
I havent read the full interview yet, has anyone got a link to it? The quotes are taken out of context, we should really see what the framing of the question was when the response was given. Then we can make a surer conclusion on what he was referring to. And on the image, its not even a mock up! Its an image that was invented by some people working on the motor1.com website, in fact it was the same image they used on a previous article back in May, where they openly say the image is 'something our artists have dreamed up' - its not a mock up or concept, its just something someone at a journalistic website has invented with no basis for what they drew.
-
Like I said it’s an image that website just made up themselves with no input from Nissan. It’s likely to be about as accurate a representation as anything you or I sit down and invent today!
-
The car image is a something that website mocked up on a similar article they ran in March. They just made it up.
-
I can concur black zeds are a nightmare! I feel for you mate....
-
I was going to say, if you want to have a good experiment with cleaning products you MUST shop online as AG Megs and AF are just stocked through Halfords and there are so many better brands and products out there. There are traders on here offering better products also websites like Polished Bliss who offer free postage, Clean My Car also have a loyalty scheme so you can claim back money too. I discovered Gyeon Bathe+ online for example and have not moved from it since which isn't available in Halfords!
-
As I read it you have two dates on your V5 as its an import. Could be that the car was imported in 2010 and a mistake was made on the V5 putting the import date instead of the build/registration date in Japan. On my V5 it has two dates, Date of First Registration (in Japan 1995) and Date of First Registration in the UK (listed as 2009).
-
I dont have a zed now but I had one on my old zed, its relatively pretty quiet only just louder than OEM I would say. I added some Berks HFCs though and it really came on, quiet at slow pace on full chat gave out a good noise.