Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. Did you buy that 370 Taras?
  2. I've still got your carbon one here Pete. Sell it pleeeeessssseeeee:)
  3. Sell him that carbon one you have laying about Taras or is that the mold lol
  4. Ha ha the famous Note lol.
  5. Last time I used them was when some guy hit my passenger door and denied he was even there to his insurers Churchill. I don't want to go down the insurance slagging again but the CCTV proved he was there. Taras did a quote and I went online and issued a summonds. Within a week Churchills had sent the full amount of Taras Quote for the damage. It was after this Taras made the repair as I never had the money myself at the time. If the lady concerned is getting no where with the garage and quite right they must be allowed every oportunity to put it right, then a quote from elsewhere and a very carefully worded summons should do the trick. Basically it gives them a kick up the arse and as soon as they come to an agreeable arangement the terms of the summons are fullfillled. Maybe I am getting to old for playing silly beggers with duckers and divers so go straight for the jugular:)
  6. I must have miss read it. I could have sworn he said they mucked up his car which is surely a cost! Oh well keep them on the back burner lol!
  7. Get all you facts together and work out a figure that they owe you. Then go online to here. http://www.justice.g...ey-claim-online Bang them with a summonds which these people send out the same day which should greet the garage within 48 hrs. Trust me it works as I have used it 3 times and 3 out of 3 wins:) This will wake them up because it will cost them £2-3k to defend it. You pay a fee but you get it back as the garage pays it. If memory servs me its £60 for the 1st £1k. Nothing could be simpler and it takes 10-15 mins to fill in.
  8. Ta I have a tube somewhere and some motul gearbox oil:) When I next get on the ramp. DIY all the way this year for me:) Alex advises only Nissan gearbox oil, might be worth checking to be doubly sure mate I will make sure when I get round to doing it to get it from him. Thanks for that!
×
×
  • Create New...