Jump to content

Adrian@TORQEN

Trader
  • Posts

    14,706
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Adrian@TORQEN

  1. Sourced some KW v3 for the 370z so the BC coilovers that are now on will soon be for sale here
  2. PM me your offer and I shall go ahead and buy the MeisterSchaft tomorrow It's as new, about 1600 miles on it
  3. Mishimoto baffled one is awesome! http://www.mishimoto.co.uk/mishimoto-baffled-oil-catch-can.html
  4. GTHaus MeisterSchaft, all on my thread here: http://www.350z-uk.c...00#entry1100229 Got ARK at the moment, but will list it for sale as soon as the new one comes in
  5. Mine is broken as well, need to get in touch with him.
  6. There was one on the other forum for £16.500 in blue with only 10.500 miles on it: http://goo.gl/iPcu2Q
  7. +10 Very tasty indeed Who me or the brakes :lol:
  8. More tech specs and details here: https://play.google.com/store/devices/details?id=nexus_7_16gb&feature=device-featured £100 delivered Mainland UK
  9. Hello Leighton, Here are some photos with the motors:
  10. Love the interior on the 370z 40th Anniversary edition!!!
  11. No, not a show car More details about the duck bill spoiler here: http://www.the370z.com/body-interior-exterior/51689-aerojacket-type-i-iii-wing-carbon-frp.html I don't think I like it... Perhaps I'll go for the Amuse
  12. Will also bring it at Grasshopper tomorrow
  13. Will bring it at Grasshopper tomorrow.
  14. Will bring them at Grasshopper tomorrow
  15. Bump Need the OEM stuff, anyone looking to exchange/upgrade drop me a PM
  16. Good idea! Details here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/72778-grasshopper-summer-ha-meet-18th-august/ and WELCOME!
×
×
  • Create New...