-
Posts
14,706 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by Adrian@TORQEN
-
I think I might have some, please PM me tomorrow to remind me.
-
*** TORQEN *** New manufacturers and products lined up for 2018
Adrian@TORQEN replied to Adrian@TORQEN's topic in TORQEN
Keyword: looks "NOW" -
Hi Colin, In case you haven't heard about StopTech before, they are top quality manufacturers in brakes, just like Brembo etc, see here: http://www.stoptech.com/about/about-us http://www.stoptech.com/about/accomplishments-and-awards http://www.stoptech.com/about/OEM
-
*** TORQEN *** Oil Pans and Pan Spacers - IN STOCK
Adrian@TORQEN replied to Adrian@TORQEN's topic in TORQEN
Stillen oil pans now also in stock, ready for next day delivery. -
*** TORQEN *** 350z Stillen Y pipes - IN STOCK
Adrian@TORQEN replied to Adrian@TORQEN's topic in TORQEN
Last one in stock, available for next day delivery. -
* * * TORQEN * * * 350z DE & HR TORQEN Master Cylinder upgrades
Adrian@TORQEN replied to Adrian@TORQEN's topic in TORQEN
Kits ready for shipping now, some pics when they were assembled -
*** TORQEN *** BRAUM RACING Authorised Dealer
Adrian@TORQEN replied to Adrian@TORQEN's topic in TORQEN
I'd stick to the OEM nuts on standard wheels. -
*** TORQEN *** New manufacturers and products lined up for 2018
Adrian@TORQEN replied to Adrian@TORQEN's topic in TORQEN
Only top quality parts from Japan, not looking into copies of replica of a cloned body kit stuff If you know a company doing these poly kits let us know and we'll have a look. -
*** TORQEN *** New manufacturers and products lined up for 2018
Adrian@TORQEN replied to Adrian@TORQEN's topic in TORQEN
Star Road also coming to TORQEN: http://www.starroad.co.jp I need this in my life! http://www.starroad.co.jp/gallery/2357/ -
*** TORQEN *** New manufacturers and products lined up for 2018
Adrian@TORQEN replied to Adrian@TORQEN's topic in TORQEN
We're in the process of listing these online, I'll get you a price pretty soon, thanks for your patience -
These? https://www.torqen.uk/nissan/350z/brakes/hoses-lines/12341-350z-nissan-oem-front-brake-caliper-fluid-line-tube-rh-46245-cd00a.html https://www.torqen.uk/nissan/350z/brakes/hoses-lines/12342-350z-nissan-oem-front-brake-caliper-fluid-line-tube-lh-46246-cd00a.html
-
As above, replace fluid with Motul RBF660 - https://www.torqen.uk/nissan/350z/brakes/fluid/2068-350z-motul-rbf-660-racing-brake-fluid-dot-4-101667.html Slave cylinders and stainless steel braided line will definitely sort the problem out: https://www.torqen.uk/nissan/350z/powertrain/ancillaries/1673-350z-de-05-07-stoptech-premium-clutch-slave-cylinder-13842019.html or this depending on your car https://www.torqen.uk/nissan/350z/powertrain/ancillaries/1672-350z-03-04-stoptech-premium-clutch-slave-cylinder-13842017.html Line here: https://www.torqen.uk/nissan/350z/powertrain/ancillaries/353-350z-de-technafit-stainless-steel-braided-clutch-line-nc-310.html
-
Have the garage read the codes first and report back here.
-
Welcome along!
-
Lovely colour! Yes for the LMGT4 in 19", best wheels for the 350z IMO, just suits the car perfectly. Happy modding
-
Colin, go for the StopTech instead, top quality parts and readily available for next day delivery. https://www.torqen.uk/nissan/350z/brakes/hoses-lines/2813-350z-stoptech-stainless-steel-brake-lines-front-and-rear-95042004-95042503.html
-
Hi guys, I scanned a few articles from Banzai or Fast Cars magazines, featuring some nice 370z and 350z. If you know the owners and they are in here feel free to tag them in the replies. https://www.torqen.uk/docs/press/fastcar-387-350z-air-ride-web.pdf https://www.torqen.uk/docs/press/dec2017-fastcar-350z-RB-Scott-Lenon.pdf https://www.torqen.uk/docs/press/fastcar-394-370z-TT-Thomas-Nguyen.pdf https://www.torqen.uk/docs/press/feb2018-banzai-350z-TT-Paul-Gregory-web.pdf https://www.torqen.uk/docs/press/may2018-banzai-370z-RB-Daniel-Claysdale-web.pdf Update: May 12th, 2018 https://torqen.uk/docs/press/june2018-banzai-SilviaS15-web.pdf https://torqen.uk/docs/press/june2018-banzai-350z.jpg https://torqen.uk/docs/press/june-2018-fastcar-240z-350z-jr-web.pdf Update: December 8th, 2018 https://torqen.uk/docs/press/sept-2018-banzai-370tt-rene.pdf https://torqen.uk/docs/press/jan-2019-banzai-350z-white.pdf https://torqen.uk/docs/press/nov-2018-banzai-240z-jaymac.pdf https://torqen.uk/docs/press/nov-2018-banzai-370z-buying-guide.pdf https://torqen.uk/docs/press/sept-2018-banzai-240z-datsun-racing.pdf https://torqen.uk/docs/press/sept2018-banzai-350z-GT-S.pdf If I spot anything else I'll keep adding it here Enjoy!
-
How did you come to that number, just curious?.... These exhausts are over £1000 brand new, just like the one advertised. Personally I find it very rude.
-
*** TORQEN *** 350z DE, 350z HR and 370z High Flow Cats
Adrian@TORQEN replied to Adrian@TORQEN's topic in TORQEN
I'm sorry buddy, all spots were taken, parts already delivered PM me and we'll work something else out -
*** TORQEN *** 350z DE, 350z HR and 370z High Flow Cats
Adrian@TORQEN replied to Adrian@TORQEN's topic in TORQEN
I probably should start making these too -
*** TORQEN *** 350z DE, 350z HR and 370z High Flow Cats
Adrian@TORQEN replied to Adrian@TORQEN's topic in TORQEN
Update: 350z DE samples are here, shipped to @Jez @ H-Dev for dyno testing. As soon as the results are in we will be releasing these for orders as well. Some pics below: -
*** TORQEN *** 350z DE, 350z HR and 370z High Flow Cats
Adrian@TORQEN replied to Adrian@TORQEN's topic in TORQEN
First lot of 350z HR and 370z are here, shipping today for delivery tomorrow! Thanks a lot for your patience to everyone! 350z DE sample is here, will be shipped out today to H-Dev for testing and report back once that's concluded -
Hi, In stock: https://www.torqen.uk/nissan/370z/body-styling/interior/3885-370z-nismo-oem-start-button-assembly-pack-25151-jf00a48474-6ga0d.html
-
Short wheelbase?
-
Popped my zed viginity
Adrian@TORQEN replied to Sigolf13's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
Welcome to the forum, Simon. Keep the wheels as above, best wheels for 350z IMO.