Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. He's still chained to the bed and can't get to his phone
  2. and now where cannibals live too :scare:
  3. from a jaag owner......... :lol:
  4. I was in the volvo ........... otherwise I'd have given video evidence
  5. conditions - dark and a little rainy I had a lovely drive home last night from Tenby ................. NOT I was 4 cars behind the leading car, we came to roadwork traffic lights - no problem, everyone stopped on red, changed to green, half way through the system the front car just stopped - because (i assume) he/she could see headlights at the other end eventually he/she carried on and cleared the lights - 60 mph limits - carried on at 35mph - fairly straight roads, but impossible to overtake due to opposite traffic - very frustrating
  6. what you insinuating
  7. its like passports etc - you have to be a proper recognised person ........................ like me
  8. that would be caerphilly - 2 bed flat AND pub going for £10 K
  9. nipple rings in the erm....tailpipes - ooer missus
  10. ah well - since everyone seems to be doing it I was having a very bad time in work - one of the worst managers (re bully) that I've ever EVER come across so if you break it down.......... I wanna be (somewhere else) after 2 years he was eventually encouraged to quit (or be sacked)..........he went of his own volition overnight - i'd have preferred it if he'd been sacked obviously
  11. what about legal proceedings
  12. something to do with a 370 and your name is Ad
  13. Mods at the very least you need to delete "Grahams" post,...................oh, I mean GRANVILLE
  14. good show Granville old boy
  15. you say bathroom...................we say plumbing workshop for all the extra pipes you're going to be fabricating
  16. I wonder what lies behind it
  17. looks like that part of the wall has been rebuilt
  18. X marks the spot..................dig by yer me earties
  19. nowhere near enough thats almost attempted murder / manslaughter surely
  20. so what happened to the "driver" of the other car
  21. come on - get it right
  22. crickey - Granvilles only been here 5 minutes
  23. I can't stress enough what Dan has said above - put it in WRITING
  24. I've never managed to get the hang of the controllers - always been a keyboard and mouse kind of guy
×
×
  • Create New...