Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. Gun metal 350 waiting at the roundabout traffic lights 2:30 this afternoon - I was on my way home from the Symphony Hall in Birmingham, but was in the CRV
  2. feck off the lot of you
  3. well - 1 more night to go I tell you, its been absolutely heart breaking listening to her on the phone.................but once I get down there and she tells me she was having a brilliant time I'l;, ...I'll.......I'll :angry: :surrender:
  4. 620 miles from your place to Calais...................I think someone got lost again
  5. I had a Jazz once as a hire car whilst my TT was being repaired
  6. ^^^ :lol:
  7. I love girls mini's too
  8. It won't give you cancer but the hearing up of plastic will release bpa which is a xenoestrogen isn't that what makes you a girlie
  9. unfortunately.............................
  10. SMD already has one - so the rumour goes
  11. :lol:
  12. oh, for goodness sake - you lot .....can i join in ?
  13. sacreledge blasphemour
  14. I've been watching various clips on youtube and they keep pausing and then carrying on - I'm not talking about download pausing - it's, on the whole, fully downloaded. the laptop is about 1 yr old - an i7 processor with a Geforce GT 640M 2gb graphics and running win 7 and Norton Internet security (no bugs reported), 8gb ram even when typing I get a pause sometimes and then it all catches up in a rush I know its a bit random, but wondered if anyone had any suggestions
  15. road kill ???
  16. thats her mum (my missus) sitting next to her - she just happens to be a violin music teacher - now who said earlier my daughter should play the violin ??
  17. he hasn't had the baby yet, so I don't think its appropriate to sell it off this early - he doesn't know if its a girl or a boy yet for goodness sake
  18. cheers all - I think we're going to have the same type of phone call every night until we collect her @Jay - and she wasn't really trying too hard in that session - I'm very proud to say the least when she auditioned to get in, she was one of 4 out of roughly 200 applicants for percussion - its got to say something
  19. erm.......thought you were moving abroad ???
  20. I understand what your saying Dan - what should have happened from the outset is NO PHONES - you can ring your parents after say 3 or 4 days, once and thats it !! ignorance (on the whole) is bliss I used to be a scout leader - so know exactly whats going on there - she's having a ball, but once she speaks to us or settles down for the night - thats when it all kick off. Dblock
  21. dear god - the fire alarm went off today and thats scared her silly - frightened that her most loved cuddly toy (a little rabbit) plus the phone had gone up in smoke - it was just a false alarm in a different building - nowhere near her dorm I think the staff are getting exasperated now as well on a plus note (through the crying) after she rang last night (again sobbing) - she said she wasn't crying going to bed, they went playing games and she was quite happy talk about a sodding roller coaster - I now hate roller coasters
  22. there will be NO next time - I can't stand it just waiting for the latest update - she rings around 3:30pm and then again at 7:30pm - its the 7:30 one thats (usually) the problem
  23. ^^ what I said - but who'd bother at £1
  24. there's a concert at the end of the course, followed by another at the Symphany Hall, Birmingham with the whole of the youth Orchestra - she desparately wants to do these
×
×
  • Create New...