Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. Annie - I don't think we're disagreeing at all - its just that, thats what he's always wanted to do - he's only just started and is talking of continueing on to do a masters might I just add York is No 8 in the list of top uni's (for English).....Hull is erm.....No 38 York is a Russell Group Uni............Hull, erm.......isn't :lol: ;)
  2. my son has just gone to York - he was always destined to go to Uni, its all he's ever wanted to do - I might add he IS a complete bookworm. but a couple of my neighbours kids have also gone off to Cardiff, for no other reason than they don't know what else to do so the answer to this is - its horses for courses - it will suit some (my son), its being used for the wrong purposes by others ie nothing else to do or just to go and "party"
  3. I just made my own spreadsheet - with the accountant just advising what needed to be in the columns I made an end sheet which totaled it and also gave me the relevant figures to put in the vat return boxes on the HMRC website you can have a copy if you like ?
  4. had to look that reference up
  5. I once put a condom over the end of a friends racket handle - he was not please as he couldn't grip it very well after that - it kept flying out of his hand
  6. apparently the reason it took them so long to come back to me was them checking that the company doing it ................. could do it
  7. I've asked for the same (or as near as dammit)
  8. Perhaps you'll look after em this time well - I certainly won't let the missus drive it again
  9. I stopped playing 11 years ago - when I snapped my achilles tendon whilst playing - but i used a Yonex as well (carbon fibre one)
  10. Good news Nissan have agreed to a full 4 wheel strip and powder coat refurbishment
  11. I've got your post code
  12. thats me ................... subtle
  13. Doughnuts, donuts or dohnuts....whatever!! ......................................but never donoughts no - as i typed it......................do noughts ie not the edible kind :lol: otherwise the zed shed crew would turn up
  14. is that the retention fee ? ie if you don't put it straight on another vehicle also if I sell this car (a 61 plate) can i put that on an older car ?
  15. we'll all come and visit and rev up outside and just for good measure - throw in a couple of donoughts
  16. lots of nooks and crannys to fill eh Struan
  17. whats the fee - 'cos at some point i'm likely to do that - the issued plates match my childrens innitials
  18. No - I like this one because you can be polite to some one whilst knowing you're about to rip them a new one
  19. + many many and just think of the lack of cleaning required
  20. Ni allwn helpu os ydych yn methu deall Cymraeg
  21. cooling ??? is this a convertible feature ?
  22. nah - let him carry on................wasn't worth the wasted breath
  23. I caught my neighbour actually washing his car with one of those sponge ones with the abrasive pan cleaners last weekend - couldn't believe my eyes - he said because it was particularly dirty
×
×
  • Create New...