Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. so they said you were doing 89mph your speedo said 82 and sat nag said 77 is that correct if thats the case then, I suspect the callibration of their machine was way off - as it should read your "actual" ground speed ie 77 (or thereabouts)
  2. now that statement I do definately agree with
  3. one MAJOR flaw the steering wheel appears to be in the wrong place
  4. mmmm - for the seats alone - I'd go for that
  5. what did you expect...............he's a builder...........he'll have sucked his teeth at the cost and said I'll be there next week (which next week is always questionable though)
  6. the crater where it lands will be a fair giveaway methinks
  7. I was far enough back that I didn't see the launch....................but wondered what that farm type pong was as I drove through
  8. ioneabee

    Warranty

    If after you leave your selected garage you can roll down hill for a mile or so - it will
  9. ioneabee

    Wales Prep

    it could wash your hair at the same time
  10. ioneabee

    Wales Prep

    but he just moves the scratchy dirt across the paintwork No he is very good to be fair - you just have to dip him in 2 buckets somehow, I don't think I could pick him up
  11. ioneabee

    Wales Prep

    but he just moves the scratchy dirt across the paintwork
  12. :lol: let the paranoia begin
  13. I think that BGW in that position at 1:30 is gonna create a lot of drag and slow him down a tad
  14. ioneabee

    Warranty

    in all fairness Will - thats not going to happen is it
  15. yep - no problems - does what it says on the tin have had some fairly decent results from clearing swirls and scratches from the father-in-laws BMW bought this one from Tim @ Envy
  16. I've got a 7" dodo DA polisher - how do you get at the small areas - eg between spoiler and window (which is smaller on the 370 than the 350) or around 350/370 lettering ? can you get a smaller polishing pad for it ?
  17. oh - i'll check later today
  18. I've already got some mixed up Will - haven't checked it for a while, but if ok, can bring it with me next week
  19. Details correct - Passenger name is Lydia, payment for lunch shortly once I've found out what she blood wants! she a vampire ?
  20. +1 we'll gang up on him............all two of us
  21. A video of mine would be awesome! I've definitely got a vid of you dips. Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk I hear SMD would be interested in this
×
×
  • Create New...