Jump to content

downhuman

Members
  • Posts

    844
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by downhuman

  1. Codes now all given. If someone decides not to use theirs then there may be more
  2. ..but not for a facelift model
  3. I use it after claying mine and think, for wheels, nothing beats it too
  4. PM'd. One left now.
  5. downhuman

    dash cam

    That ka looked like it had a death wish
  6. downhuman

    dash cam

    I have a drift cam hd... Very good it is too
  7. Yeah I'm hoping a lot cheaper than this tbh
  8. Yeah reckon it is fuse job... And it is only as I don't want my clean car covered in the stuff
  9. Hey guys How can I stop my headlights from streaming washer fluid all over the place when I use my windscreen washer and the lights are on? Really annoys me Cheers Rob
  10. If I bring my car to you will you rub it in to that? Possibly. I got a washmitt, sample of britemax shampoo, britemax vantage and a full bottle of nanolex!!! W00t
  11. My steps would be: Snow foam dry car Pressure wash Spray APC or degreaser into arches and nooks, agitate with brushes Pressure wash 2 BM wash Rinse Clay Rinse Apply decon and or tar remover Rinse Dry Then the next steps would depend on whether using sealant or wax... But I will go with the full works in either scenario: Machine or hand polish (proper polish no fillers) Remove residue with ipa and check for finish without the oils present If sealant : Apply in line with instructions to ipa'd paint If wax: Apply a glaze such as clearkote red moose or prima amigo Buff Apply wax And I've never rated AG SRP either... But the trick is use hardly any and it doesn't dust as much. New formula is better too
  12. Like these and driven several hard on track.... GLWTS
  13. I think I got super special thank you freebie. Don't wanna rub it in though, lol
  14. Ooh... I got some awesome freebies too!
  15. Yeah this is just a welcome gift of free stuff from what I understand from the email from Richard this am.... Proper box not til later
  16. AFAIK use the drying towel in straight lines, as the air would flow over the body. No Mr Miyagi circular motions (to prevent swirls)
  17. Agree. But the most important thing is technique. As with so many things. Can have whatever whizzy products you like but poor technique is the killer. Basics like two bucket wash method... Straight line drying with towels or a blower ... If you drop something on the floor, especially clay, don't use it .... Follow chemical instructions .... Don't apply too much product .... Etc etc
  18. Right then. Carbon for HR car: Downhuman
  19. I'd suggest adding iron filings, then microwaving. Or simply dig out wax, add to aluminium foil, then microwave
  20. I would defo want one in CF for an HR 07 zed. Definitely
  21. Use your fingers... best way to apply it anyway.
  22. I was thinking, what with all this Waxybox action (and clearly some passionate owners / detailers) we should look at our own swap shop. I have tonnes of products, some of which I don't get on with but someone else might Maybe we need a section to do swaps etc but for detailing stuff (not just parts?)
  23. PM me your address and I will hook you up.
  24. If you're nice I can give you a small amount....
  25. Yeah I'm going to do a two dayer on mine once the weather improves, will do a write up
×
×
  • Create New...