Jump to content

Ken

Members
  • Posts

    1,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ken

  1. I will go to Donnington
  2. Looks like you all had a great day.
  3. Welcome to the forum
  4. Welcome to the forum should get a good example for your budget.
  5. Ken

    medowhall retail park

    i will try and get across if the weather is good.
  6. I have watched the first two programmes and hope to catch the rest
  7. Welcome to the forum
  8. Ken

    help asap

    Ultimate
  9. Welcome to the forum Enjoy your new Zed.
  10. Ken

    medowhall retail park

    This looks like a good venue, what car park area is used for this.
  11. Good luck with your search James. i'm sure you will be sad to part with the 350.
  12. I use a CTEK MXS 3.6 Charger, connect it and leave it on when not using the Zed. Keeps the battery peak condition.
  13. Welcome to the forum
  14. Welcome to the forum
  15. Agree one will come along, as you say just keep looking.
  16. Going to the top eh
  17. Good old valve amps.
  18. How did they compare price wise to the Bridgestones.
  19. I,m in captain
  20. +1 Darren, but better than plain silver.
  21. I have not seen many Ultra Yellow GT4s for sale over the last 4 months, but the ones i have seen with less than 70k have been at least 10k. Number 35/176 Ultra Yellow 35k miles up for sale, asking price £11995. Keep looking, it my take a bit of time, but you will find one. Good luck with the your search.
  22. At least go for the original colour on the wheels.
  23. As Mark at Abbey, check all the panels for the chassis number when viewing a Zed.
×
×
  • Create New...