Jump to content

HassanZ

Members
  • Posts

    1,275
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HassanZ

  1. You're invited down mine for a hot curry, and you can request what you want! I'm sure that's a fair deal right?
  2. +1 - clean the motor first. Most just seize due to the dirt that gets clogged up in there and needs a little clean. That'll save you a lot of money
  3. In your terms, what is 'inexpensive and small'?
  4. HassanZ

    RM CYA's 350Z

    Hi mate, Some nice cars you've had Bet you miss the power of the EVO! A lot of members on here drool over the Nismo and wish they can have it...there you are wanting to replace it You could sell that exhaust and get another exhaust with a bit of change left over...
  5. Result Thank you!! How did you realise the price dropped?
  6. Yeah that's what I read but apparently they stopped that (according to a few threads I read). After that it was hit and miss - probably on the advisor's discretion whether to give the difference back or not...
  7. Chris you're a star!!!! I LOVE YOU MANNN!!!! I just spoke to Amazon customer services via their instant messaging service. I am due to receive a £20 refund within 2-3 days!! I searched in Google to find out if they had a price match promise policy and this is what I found... http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/sho ... ?p=7757035 The advisor agreed to refund the difference straight away, there was no fuss at all!! AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE
  8. I just purchased them last week from Amazon for £69.99!!!! You can return stuff for free on Amazon. Ask for a refund and get another set But I've used it... What's their returns policy?
  9. I just purchased them last week from Amazon for £69.99!!!!
  10. Any reason for that? PS - Is it me or is this site very temperamental today?
  11. Hi all, Been considering purchasing a cheap laptop to use when I'm out and about, and to use for diagnostic purposes. I have just spotted this on eBay and it seems bloody cheap http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fujitsu-AH530 ... 442wt_1396 They have sold 23 today so far and it's only 11am! Does anybody else know of any cheap laptops on sale? Maximum I am willing to pay is £300 if it's very good but preferably I would only like to pay around £150-£200 as it won't be used much... Many Thanks, Hassan
  12. Perfect! Thanks Is the battery voltage dash gauge accurate? What voltage is it meant to read when the battery is okay and below what voltage should it show if the battery is on it's way out? Thanks, Hassan
  13. Hi all, I'm planning on purchasing a 'Premium' Exide battery (part no. EA654) with the 4 year warranty. Are these okay to use in the Zed or should I only use Nissan OEM batteries? Many thanks for your help guys Hassan
  14. Daym...
  15. I don't even feel my heated seats I must be wearing too many layers
  16. I have the same issue. When I was CS we realised half a Tesco bag had stuck and melted onto my mid-pipe. Few months on and it still bloody stinks! Do I have to live with it until the bag finally fully disintegrates?
  17. Happy Birthday Chris!!!! Hope you have a great day mate
  18. mate!! Nice colour!!!!
  19. And you find that strange given that we are at xmas? As the others have said, you need to order in the Autumn, around Sept/Oct to beat any rush. Zed can handle snow on summer tyres if you are a good driver, but I wouldnt recommend it. I made it back a couple of years ago from Slough to Basingstoke when most other users on the road were giving up, even in FWD cars. Just have to take it steady and keep moving. Or just not go out when it snows I know I did decide slightly late I drove my BMW 330ci M sport with an automatic transmission in the snow last year, I'm sure the 350z ain't as bad as a 3.0 litre auto BMW with different summer tyres on each axle is it?! I live right next to main roads which tend to be clear by the time I get out the house anyway, so I'm sure it should be okay. Oh, no worries, the 350Z only has a bigger engine, more torque and virtually no weight over the rear axle, you'll be fine. I remember struggling to get out of a service station / reststop in Belgium, luckily a few guys in a truck behind me jumped out and offered to help. Next thing I know is I got my boot open and two guys sitting in it and one guy pushing, once I got moving they jumped out and closed the rear hatch and waved me good bye. OI stop scaring me!!
  20. I got all my lecture notes together and condensed it down to a few page 'notes booklet' with lots of different highlighter colours. Then I would condense that booklet down further until I'm down to about 4 sides of A4. Worked best for me
  21. Write your notes on your arms and wear a long sleeve top during the exam
×
×
  • Create New...