Jump to content

flyboy

Members
  • Posts

    1,540
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by flyboy

  1. flyboy

    Velocity stack.

    I still have a few left.
  2. Hi everyone. Velocity stacks are still in stock but I am on holiday next week. PM me and I'll send you details. Can't dispatch until week after next though unless I can get them away tomorrow.
  3. I have one you could have. Where are you
  4. The videos of working 370 modules are either faked or had the mirror fold motors re wired completely so that they are not working on the can ban system. Re wiring isn't all that difficult but takes a long time.
  5. Still in stock and ready to go
  6. Hi guys I have replied to all PM's Velocity stack is in stock and ready to go at the weekend. Thanks Martin
  7. Hi all I'm not on the forum much at the moment. Kits are available in stock but I can only send out at the weekends Just send me a PM and I'll reply with payment details martin
  8. CS2000 will be taking over selling these kits with my approval. I don't have the time at the moment but may be back next year. Martin
×
×
  • Create New...