Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. I've only ever heard good things about Pagid to be fair.
  2. Ricey

    Deposit paid!

    He still has the danger of having to find which of your new car threads to find his praise on!
  3. Nissan dealer - forget it Indie you trust - yip Boggo garage you don't - nope Specialist if you can wait - best Anything minor.......disregard all of the above. Whats the point? Ask for a minor service and thats exactly what you'll get a - a minor service which you can probably do yourself. Anything thats going to go bang in a month is going to go bang no matter who looks at it so just wait a month and get to Falcon.
  4. Ricey

    Deposit paid!

    they are surprisingly economical these performance BM engines to be fair - certainly a shite sight better on road tax thats for sure.
  5. They're basically saying that they don't want to insure you to be honest mate.
  6. As for the RX8 - bose broke, wheels peeled, handbrake snapped, something or another went which meant I lost power above 4k, rear light clusters fogged up, amazingly arse happy (although I had REO40's and a mismatch on the rear axle), 17mpg (mixed), gallons of oil, leave it sitting for more than 2 days and you're on a low loader back to Mazda, flood it and your on a low loader back to Mazda. Lexx would normally be along shortly to give another story whereby nothing went wrong and its one of his favourite cars (but he won't because he's stick of telling people). Basically tread carefully - I hated the RX8 and it was one of the most unreliable cars I bought. Had about a much torque as my pecker.
  7. Hellllllo!!!!!!!! Done this about 5 times..........hated every car This is all
  8. Hmmm maybe its just me - thread would probably seem a bit less odd after I've read the article - as it stands I think I read the title as 'Gun Metal make a car sound like it should'..........but I think on reflection its possible General Motors
  9. Ricey

    Deposit paid!

    One can always hope that Jason at Infinity Glasgow whilst trawling the net randomly happens to have a mooch at the 350zuk site and stumbles across this thread I guess I just hope to frig he doesn't decide to search for Author - Stuarty Topic - New car If he does he's gonna be looking for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time
  10. Ricey

    Deposit paid!

    4 seats. Obvs a Beemer - Dans on the nose I reckon Shall I draft your autotrader advert for you now Stuart? Probably gonna need it in what.........2 weeks?
  11. Ricey

    My Z32 SWB

    Good christ!
  12. I doubt it very much indeed, they will be protected, segregated and looked after. Look at the Woolwich murderers, prison officers have been suspended over an altercation Suspended or not the ***** still ended up with his teeth smashed out. Foreign, kiddie murderers, in a prison full of bigoted, neo-nazi, detritus of society............I wouldn't fancy my chances of getting through the next 30 years totally unscathed.
  13. The Zed is a masculine car - thats a fact. Women do not look like your average Zed driver which is why in particular women look cool as f*** driving a Zed. If I man drove a Peugeot 206 CC convertable they would not look like a typical driver for that car...........................granted by virtue of the fact that they're driving that hateful piece of @*!# at all they are likely to look like a boss-eye'd moron with a small string of dribble leaking out of their mouth but you get my point.
  14. And just in case we haven't said it enough.......... When all's said and done...........its still a FOOKING NISSAN for christ sakes. Yes we love it but its about the least pretentious badge going! I've long since stopped trying to get any long term enjoyment out of cars (hence driving a derv TT) - whats the point; - Cheap to run..........you're bored - Sporty..........moan about the impracticalities - Fast.........moan about the cost of running - Sporty and economical...........moan about the fact that you've comprimised and ended up with the worst of both worlds (see derv Audi TT). - Practical.........resent children, wife and the remainder of the universe for your plight in life - Reliable .........moan about ANY bill that EVER comes up even if its a new battery - Unreliable.........moan about everything...........always I honestly had more emotional attatchment to that piece of crap Alfa 156 that floated me through the 'Merc of Doom' than I have with any car since I was a kid! Basically people are bellends........the sooner we deal with this fact, the sooner we can all move on with life!
  15. Just worked out it gonna cost £2.6 million over the 30 years to keep them both in prison. 5 minutes in a locked room with a claw hammer would put this to bed a lot quicker
  16. PM an Admin - I believe they can weave some voodoo on it.
  17. "really quiet" dream on soft lad. Not everyone assesses "loud" as sounding like a nuclear wind roaring down the road!
  18. Christ to be hopes you never buy something as garish as a 10 year old Lexus..........they'll be thinking your some right fancy dan. Personally it sounds like you only appear to know and/or have been friends with remtards and/or ****tards. Bag the lot of them off and find new friends.
  19. Diab you didn't....... Please tell me you left yourself logged in and a little brother or a friend was passing by and saw an opportunity.
  20. Ricey

    Few pics :)

    Supra nicest looking car on the drive still...........controversial but I'm sticking to it.
  21. Good **** this thread is still going! I bet the bloke who ran the Red in the video is sat in an office somewhere with a raging stonker and he just doesn't know why.
  22. Hey everyone can have an opinion at the end if the day.......doesn't mean you all need to poo in fury. Its a chimp in a sprog wagon jumping a red at the end if the day.......it's not like you just watched a baby seal get finger-blasted by a Norwegian whaler. As for posting it on here.....well meh. What we gonna do about it? It as a boring video about a boring incident......if its got Dips dingle itching he can report it to the Feds if not then its just another dull video about yet another dull **** who can't drive. No offence like Dips.....I know you had best intentions at heart. Xxx
  23. As someone who's about to go on a naughty boy course for running a red I believe the law is; Amber means stop provided it is safe to do so Red means stop......period. Depending on the local police the light camera can be set to flash anywhere from instantly or a second or 2 after turning Red. Same with Green light..........Amber does not mean go! It means prepare to go as the lights will be turning Green imminently.
  24. Those wheels are fecking hideous!
×
×
  • Create New...