Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Do it yourself and get a mean chubby for how awesome you are......even if it did take 7 hours and a broken knuckle.
  2. Funny you know, I specifically won't click on the sponsored links as i just associate them with the pain in the arse banners that we're talking about eradicating. I know they're not but the word sponsored sort of says 'not that good but paid for because we can't get there off our own merits' to me.
  3. Dealers want frigging shooting for that kind of shoddy advice. I reckon people should start to get written quotes off them for this kind of thing then when it's proven to be nothing like they've suggested it is, head office should be shown the suggested quote and the actual solution. If head office don't care then trading standards or the local rag might
  4. ^ indeed. 16k of links seems like a spamathon to me.
  5. I think he means he has a legit website which is backed by the original SEO optimisation theory. SEO companies have ruined it and now google is cleaning up the mess (rightly so) but as a result people who have innocently let the links lapse or perhaps are not absolutely 100% linked to their website are being taken offline whilst they clear it up. Totally me agree with google to be honest but perhaps it's a bit harsh taking people straight offline before they've even been given a warning or time to sort it
  6. Some shoddy feedback on other car related sales too
  7. Having run both an RX and 350 the fuel is at least 4-5 mpg better (which really does make a difference) and its definitely faster......more importantly its faster in a nice lazy way (unless you like thrashing the nuts off a car)
  8. Sack it off point blank and see just go good of a friend he is.
  9. Love a bit of zircon in a car me ;-)
  10. Ricey

    Used car sites

    Autotrader Pistonheads eBay Avoid gumtree unless you want to give George your boooooonk accccount and sot coooooode
  11. Healthy financial profile and reasonably good reviews round the web. Can't see you having a problem to be honest mate. Limited company incorporated 4 years ago. Trading healthily so shouldn't go bust on you!
  12. Think I've mentioned these guys before as they've done a couple of my cars but seems that they've now branched into hydro dipping as well (doing all sorts based on their fb page....ipad cases etc as well as wheels). They've got a few courtesy cars, offer pick and and drop off and as far as I'm concerned are pretty keenly priced. Well worth giving a call if your looking for a refurb or hydro dipping in the NW/Chester area. Would perhaps be interesting to see a price if anyone had an interior dipped by them? If your on a fb give them a like and they seem to put regular pictures up of work they've done. http://www.f1alloys.co.uk
  13. Stock conversation "Oh I, sorry sir that particular model is unavailable however we do have a bog standard Merc C class for £399 a month with a 6k down payment" They don't half advertise some non-existent shash those companies.....makes my tits itch
  14. Allllll a neeeeeed is your bonk accccount and sot cooooooode
  15. Annoyingly gash pictures but heres mine.
  16. â–² this.
  17. ^ It is a rum old place this forum at times I tell thee
  18. One hour?! I dont remember that.....what happened?
  19. How pissing hard is it to cook and eat 6 meals a day though. Ive come to the conclusion that unless you can dedicate 70% of every waking moment to keeping fit/getting bigger your on a losing battle! Doesnt stop me trying like
  20. I agree with suits. I cant believe anyone even has a landline anymore. I had one for my broadband and just gave up using it for about 3 years after receiving 8 messages a day from automated crap.
  21. ^good shout! The poor zed doesnt half look sorry for itself these days too. ex missus IIRC Oh ffs I give up trying to post on this sodding phone! You get the picture anyway.....
  22. ..... it is! Eating healthy for bulking costs a bleeding fortune.
  23. I never owned a zed and im still here. But after 6000 odd posts and many years of careful consideration I too consider Dan to be a **** Only joking o lover of rubber.........well sort of joking but I like you anyway.
  24. Its the very reason that knob-glassing was invented
  25. Husky did it before he was put down. Fairly easy I think but then he was an electrically savvy dog.
×
×
  • Create New...