Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. I like to think its two tier like sarnies Resident grumpy git and stud muffin
  2. Bound to be linked in some degree to you braking problem.....wouldn't surprise me if your killer abs is engaging or not fully disengaging the brake or something. Just get it to a decent garage for you die dude!
  3. You got a link to the car chief?
  4. Indeed my esteemed colleague. In fact this car might have had a shitload of work done that a 60k car its getting ready for needing. You just don't know until you see the history.
  5. Don't be greedy, you already got promoted to 'resident idiot' I reckon you should be promoted mate.......forum gimp
  6. Perhaps his brither can do you niiiiiiiice deal on some Nigerian shares. Give da bonk accoawnt namba's now bra yes?
  7. ....and if any of you lovely ladies would like a date with 313gt he can be reached at www.getthatfingeroutofmystarfishnow.com
  8. Jesus! For all the accusations of psychanalysis that we accused Annie of this is one proper deep thread! We'll all be talking about when the local vicar invited us to 'stroke his font' before long!
  9. 6.5k-7k and thats only because I'm feeling sorry for him.
  10. I want to go to Canada.........whats your luggage allowance? Do you have a spare 78kgs?
  11. Same here .....thought I had bought one but tesco are using me as an example and using their massive corporate power to erase my life!
  12. Spiders......vicious 8 legged swines, The thought of nails being ripped off....shudder The big boat thing but specifically being in the water next to a big boat. This the the odd one...... If its night time and I'm on my own I hate......hatehatehate....looking at a window in the distance (has to be the distance) because I'm convinced that im going to see (insert) a ghoslty face looking back at me, a burgler, wild rabid animal, escaped convict, clown (doogy).
  13. Nope....provided it has good history
  14. Plenty of you smoke fags and drink booze.....doesn't necessarily stop you going the gym or playing footy. Eventually it would but occasional blow outs don't kill you dead.
  15. Nope - stock part just a bit more sparkly
  16. Corrected
  17. also remember the 10 year adverse land possesion act 2002. Alex. I was literally about to mention that.........wait quietly and they snaffle the land up for free.
  18. Like with anything depends on the driver. Might have been an occasional track user, full time enthusiast who gave the car every care and treatment and drove the car well on the track rather than the road. No more risky than a brassic 20 something twerp who thrashes the guts out of it on a supermarket carpark (after sticking supermarket 95 RON in it). On the face of it you wouldn't know about that either apart from the 'never track raced' bollocks he'll undoubtedly put in the for sale advert. Looks nice engine bling regardless
  19. The road to Chris's house I always loved Busters spoiler if we were a bit closer I'd have nabbed it long ago! Car is looking mighty fine
  20. That does look a bit proper!
  21. Ricey

    313 GT coupe

    I have jsut been looking for 2 months and as I love them it genuinely guts me when they are trashed and when a dealer is selling them close to 14k... they paid 8-9k.. for an 07.. I like Z4s, boxter S, M3's, but I made the mistake of driving a 350z 313.... Its like crac.. I have not worked, slept, or maintained much human relationship since.. not been this addicted to anything since my teenage years.. also 14k private.. no come back .. would rather spend 11 and have 3 left over just in case anything goes wrong.. If Carla didn't have the zed then I wouldn't have got the z4. 350 all the way.....although I'd like to try a boxster sometime.
  22. Ricey

    313 GT coupe

    For god sakes someone sell him one.....he's considering a z4 if he can't find one!!
  23. The 1.6 diesel is terrible isn't it? My mech is a ford specialist, he said its a Peugeot lump and the sump is designed in sort of a V shape so when you drop the oil you end up with 2 pools of crud and oil either side......60k guarenteed engine problems.
×
×
  • Create New...