Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. This was the 'space' in question. Inbetween the 2 left hand driveways
  2. For added flamboyance
  3. The 'u' is there but its hard to see.....amendments to emphasise have already been made
  4. ......could not have know who they were f*****g with Parked for the last 2 days on a really wide stretch if road, against a a raised kerb, not obstructing anything (for clarity absolutely all laws of the road adhered to and all houses have parking for at least 2 cars) ****ed with the wrong bull lady......this is going on my windscreen tomorrow
  5. You're probably missing something
  6. What?! Utter cockjockeys!
  7. Looked good......I'd be surprised if its had a wash since February unless the 'grit and go boys' have been at it!
  8. Get well soon bud and make sure they don't chop your top while your in there!
  9. Really nice work there bud
  10. Got to the golden dragon.......do not go anywhere else in chester!
  11. Bloody phone
  12. .......bless. Id like a bigger knob too and I know which would would be cheaper and less painful!
  13. I seem to have a lot of CK boxers! This was done when I was 18 (I'm about 27 here) Then this Tribal looked crap and way too small now First sitting of cityscape (3 hours) 2nd sitting (3hours) Last sitting (as above).....2 hours
  14. ^^^^^ This mostly. It does have an element of significance to it but I always feel like a bit of a ***** trying to make out like there's some grand meaning behind it. If any part has significance it's the Fallen Angel - reminds me that we can always pick our @*!# up and dust it off when everything gets fubar......but mostly I just like the fact that i did things 'riceystyle' and just marched into the tattoo parlour and said 'I want a fallen angel - here's a rough idea.......go to town'. Same with the cityscape. Showed the artist the angel and told him I wanted a ruined/apocolypic cityscape and he just did his thing. Tattoos are also awesome '****er detectors'........you can hate the tattoo or tattoo's in general but if you don't like me because I've got me then ipso facto you are therefore a ****er and thus not worth expending breath upon. Additionally: - annoys parents - totally inappropriate for the office environment - devides opinion and certains draws a few open mouthed looks - compensates for an undersides appendage. - gives the only opportunity for me to do a real life crocodile Dundee quote when someone gets their 'tattoo out' (tiny Chinese symbol meaning Pork Char Sui or something) ......."that's not a tattoo...." - for a man who's generally a bit of a wuss it reaffirms that you're not a complete fairy as quite frankly I would suggest its as close to childbirth as a man will get......20 hours on the back is deffo enough for me!
  15. As the old one was lost in transport....... 20 hours and about 1500 squid later im finally finished (last bit still looks a bit red but its all black) If you're gonna be dumb...... http://youtu.be/7TcOhIhY_s8
  16. Mine got done last night.......luckily I don't give a ****! My strategy is to hope someone writes it off before the pcp is up. You'll probably get a good deal from the body shop if its already going in.
  17. Jebus .........if you didn't have bad luck you wouldn't have any!
  18. Absoluely with you on both counts although Aliens probably just edges Bladerunner from a pure enjoyment perspective. Dredd literally saved my summer after the disspointment of Prometheus I hate rom coms but I have got to recommend 500 Days of Summer.........not strictly a rom com - bit more indie but it's ace.
  19. happy dodah!
  20. Fuel consumption (extra urban) 51.3 mpg Fuel consumption (combined) 42 mpg 0 - 62 mph 5.9 seconds Top speed 155 mph Cylinders 6 Valves 24 v Engine power 275 bhp Engine torque 443lbs/ft BOOOOOOOOOOOM!
  21. Chat room some time around 2011 Ricey - I love working on cars I just wish I knew what I was doing. Keyser - me too mate I haven't got a clue really. Complete and utter lying bastard!
  22. .......I really would love to see a come back to this that would make any sense whatsoever.
  23. Hence my original comment So we can slag companies off (in many cases........myself included......having never visited them) yet if you buy a car off them and it all goes well you can't big them up? If this thread was about a duff car purchased there would be jizz all over the screen by all the haters. Bottom line tradelink are an actual trader on here - this isn't an S20004U forum spamathon they should encourage positive experiances to be relayed to the forum so that other can have confidence in them. If I was a small indie like them I couldn't stand the thought of having a few bad experiances (if they happened at all) to be the only record of my trading so I would encourage people to give positive feedback. So far as I can see the only thing Tradelink ever got wrong was to get defensive when they first joint and to be fair who can blame them! We were tearing them to shreds.
×
×
  • Create New...