Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. That does look rather awesome
  2. Cracking first picture there, lovely job
  3. I guess we agree to disagree, I consider the running costs of the zed to be high, but I made that choice years back and I'm happy to pay that. Some people like golf, sailing, poker, expensive wines. I like to jump in the car, fill her up, find some glorious roads and use up some of that rubber.
  4. Running costs not high? Tyres, fuel, 9k service intervals, brakes? And that insurance sounds extremely cheap compared to the norm.
  5. Buying the car is only one part of the cost, yes that may be relatively cheap compared to other cars but the costly part is maintaining, fueling, insuring, and servicing it.
  6. Some people are sick and will stoop so low. Just like a few years back when people went into great ormond street and stole the Christmas presents.
  7. Nope not even thought about it Noticed the rear lights but in the flesh they are very different. Juke does seem a mish mash of loads of left over parts from the nissan warehouse. Really not a fan but I guess it is different and stands out.
  8. Nice write up Dan, looking forward to seeing the pics of your new zed soon And in answer to your question The 370Z guys running similar power must be very hapy with their cars, I suspect. "oh yes"
  9. Last online 18th June so should reply soon
  10. Welcome, there are quite a few of us in this neck of the woods
  11. I love the zed but I'd be mighty tempted by the v8 in that
  12. I guess to activate you have to simply zoom in far enough. I know when I've tried that before it says street view not available
  13. Aye, I chuck it in the cubby or seat and let the car do the rest.
  14. Give sly at kaizer motors a call, he has worked with the 350 and 370 convertibles and will be able to help or advise
  15. Ah cool, never seen that in mine yet, but I'd rather avoid going into London
  16. Fixed the link for you
  17. Lovely car GLWTS
  18. Not long to go now. Looking forward to finally meeting up Martin
  19. Now that looks like it would sound good in the welsh valleys
  20. Was a very enjoyable event last year, cracking weather, great company and some lovely cars. Definitely recommend it
  21. Just arrived at Corby ready for a fun day at Rockingham tomorrow and Rosie is in good company. The car park is full of vintage Rolls Royces back from a trip across Europe. Some stunning motors here, but a little dark now to take pictures. Can't wait to get out there on track tomorrow. If anyone is nearby then feel free to pop by. Right back to the bar.
  22. No auto related issues that I have heard of. Good luck with the test drive
  23. In terms of the gear change and clutch being clunky the 370 and 350 are very similar, better but similar. The biggest issue though is the exhaust. I had a brand new 370 for 2 weeks as a courtesy car and the lack of noise really put me off the car, in fact i loved my 350 even more when i got back in it. Keep that in mind, but with a aftermarket exhaust i was smiling my head off and the world was well again
  24. Moved to 370z general. My vote goes to the Michelin pilot super sports but I know Ebized has noticed you get increased road noise with them over the bridgestones, but the grip is second to none.
  25. Oi will.......
×
×
  • Create New...