Well yesterday showed commitment for the 370z cause. I travelled up 140 miles to meet up with Andy (Ioneabee) who drove down 90 miles to meet for a drink and a chat at the Skirrid Inn near Abergavenny.
Was a gorgeous day with the sun shining, perfect for a drive and a chance for Rosie to go topless.
Andy is thinking of changing the stock exhaust so was a perfect chance to hear the Stillen. I have to say his car looks fantastic . Looking at the pictures on the internet i was never sure of the darker wheels and the GT Edition graphics but in the flesh it looks stunning. I like the darkened windows he has too. Together in the sun the two cars looked great.
I was also very lucky as Andy let me take his pride and joy for a spin. I could tell the difference in the suspension straight away - very comfortable. But straight away i missed the sound of an exhaust
I think Andy was taken with the extra noise and may be starting on the path to upgrading in the near future - sorry about that.
I may be joining him too as ive realised i love the Stillen but i miss the berks. Time to pm Tarmac again lol
Great to meet up and you have a lovely car there, nice one.
As you can see someone else also snuck in on the photo shoot
Here are some pics