Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Ah I've been waiting for this video since seeing it in the mag Recognise many of those roads from the hoons too.
  2. Still can't believe this has happened. If any members on here would like further information on the funeral please contact a member of the team and we can forward the funeral details on. I will be going up to say goodbye and pay respects to a great man.
  3. Not possible to my knowledge at the moment but i will raise it with the team
  4. Discussed many times here. I'll just refer you to this link http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/56308-what-can-happen-if-you-run-your-zed-on-95-ron/
  5. Lakes is not normally a zed exclusive event, but yes I agree a lakes event should take place in his honour for all.
  6. Happy birthday Dan
  7. Can't believe it. I met Martin for the first time a couple of years back at lakes. I have to say he was one of life's givers, a true gent who went out of his way to help people out. Instantly likeable and he will be sorely missed. My thoughts go out to Liz and his family. Such a huge huge loss.
  8. No idea, not an issue for me on my wheel or mojo on his Ferrari one (same as yours I believe) maybe good to see how he has his setup
  9. I think i have you on my friends list already Marz, and i will add you too Kieran. Will give you a shout when the racing starts
  10. Happy birthday papa
  11. Not sure on the name but I do rather fancy this car http://www.speedhunters.com/2015/12/muscle-car-meets-hypercar-tantrum-charger/
  12. Ok so I have managed to drag myself off destiny and try out the new g920 Logitech wheel and forza 6 again. Have to say the wheel and shifter transforms the game. I'm hooked. The one thing that doesn't change though is the idiots on the open lobbies. So myself and a few others are thinking of trying to get together some like minded racers for some proper, clean, close racing. Who is up for it? When we have a list of names we can sort out regular race events and have some fun. Any takers?
  13. Happy birthday matey
  14. Happy birthday to you Have a fantastic one
  15. Happy birthday
  16. All sorted
  17. Happy birthday, hope you are all having a good one over there
  18. Things tend to get quieter as winter kicks in, then kicks off again in the new year
  19. What's it worth threads will be locked unless they comply with the terms and conditions listed in the relevant for sale section to avoid circumventing those rules. Please up date post and we can let it through.
  20. Happy birthday
  21. What's it worth threads have historically been removed as it normally leads to circumventing the for sale terms and conditions. However, as you will see those conditions have been updated as requested by the members, and therefore we will allow what's it worth threads so long as the seller and the advert satisfy the terms and conditions. This thread will be locked until pictures are added to satisfy the T&C and then we will unlock.
  22. Adrian will be back on 10th December. In the meantime please forward any questions you may have to the contact details in his signature.
  23. Locked as duplicate
×
×
  • Create New...