Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Welcome to the club - you will love the 370. My recommendation is to get a later 370 with the connect premium, its the advanced sat nav system. Earlier 09 plates had the older system. Latest GT edition has a quieter interior and more comfortable suspension but will be at the higher end of the price range. 40th Edition Black has a lovely red interior and darker alloys. Either way buy it and enjoy but doooooooo change that stock exhaust, it makes no noise what so ever Any questions fire away, my advice is to look around and wait for the perfect car. Prices have come down a lot and its a buyers market, especially with some garages slashing lots off the price of these cars ready for the newer GT editions / 2013 spec car.
  2. Here you go viewtopic.php?f=102&t=58583&hilit=370z+roof+issue
  3. Very nice, i see another blue and silver combo coming on here
  4. Welcome to the forum, lovely looking zed you have there. Colour looks fantastic in the sun
  5. Howdy, im lucky and dont have the problem but there was a member on here with a lovely grey roadster who had the same roof issue as you and had the roof replaced. Try the advanced search to find the post
  6. Lovely pics, bet you had a great time. I recognise some of those locations from the hoon
  7. Interesting little read, thankyou
  8. Really? Most of the time I'm embarrassed to be English......in fact I tell people im welsh when im on holiday! Have to agree on that one
  9. Welcome along, see you at the meet
  10. Very nice, love the colour
  11. I've got a spare one from my old zed but all being well im hoping to stick it in rosie.
  12. +1 I'll ask the gang at work tomorrow
  13. My thoughts too
  14. Have a most excellent day sir, enjoy.
  15. Yep Stew, they're definately all mouth and no trousers.......Maybe I should head on over to the GT-R OC....go and play with the big boys Hannah x
  16. Welcome and good luck with the hunt
  17. 4 hours to do a bonnet? at that rate you better start cleaning your zed in the new year in order to make the may Wales meet. Great job, polishers make such a difference. Hope the trial goes well and good luck with the zed
  18. Great ad Good luck with the sale
  19. Cool video, love the 370z in white. Thought it was ebized for a second. Liking the red interior. Don't think we'd get away with drifting in the local parks here
  20. That's a good impression of jack Nicholson in the shining with those ice creams
  21. Not tried the heel and toe technique, but I guess I can be lazy and get the synchro rev to simulate it. Have to agree though makes changing down a lot of fun, especially with the roof down and a nice exhaust.
  22. Welcome and have fun in the zed
  23. Talk to the guys at the zed shed they can work wonders with the standard bose
  24. I like the idea of playing with a nightvision camera on rosies rear. Could be a lotof fun.
×
×
  • Create New...