Jump to content

djrm

Members
  • Posts

    636
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by djrm

  1. LOVE this thread!
  2. I'm a DJ! You can listen to a few of my mixes here - the latest of which I did for BBC Radio 1Xtra I also own a Photographic Printing store and Electrical Retail / Phone Repair store
  3. I am so interested in all of this, is there a new announcement coming soon that I have missed? So far Keplar is doing more than anything before to find new planets like ours and succeeding! The problem is that until we can travel at 1000 times the speed of light, we will never get there!
  4. Hi guys Bought an imported 52 plate Nismo Z a couple of weeks ago and I want to get a bit more out of it. Is there anywhere in Essex that I can get it mapped that other forum members have used? What sort of cost am I looking at? Thanks! Ryan.
  5. Nice! A friend of mine took me for a spin in his stage 4 tunes 59 - :scare: :scare: It's bloody fast!
  6. Hi mate, I didn't see the group buy thread - have you got any more photos? Thanks, Ryan.
  7. Go on then! Here's the new one!
  8. djrm

    Mmmmmm..... Shiny

    Looks good - bet you love starting it up in there! You must get a nice reverb!
  9. Thanks peeps! Yeah I couldn't beleive my luck when I found this one! Just had a gearbox rebuild, new clutch, new drilled + grooved discs & pads, P2 service and it has all the GT extras! B)
  10. Hi everyone! I was an active member here a few years back when I had my Silver UK GT Zed. Sold that a while back but I am now back in the Zed club again after buying an Azure Import Nismo Old car: New car: Safe to say I absoloutely love the new one, wish I had held out the first time and got the Azure because it really is an amazing colour - photos just don't do it justice! Anyways, just thought I would say hi! Cheers, Ryan.
  11. Hi David, you were right! Nice and empty now! I'll PM you in a minute, thanks.
  12. Hi guys I recently bought another Zed, had a silver one a few years back and missed it so much! Just bought a Nismo Azure Blue one ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ I am after spacers which will be used with the Rays Forged wheels and for some reason the washer fluid cap is missing! I did PM Alex because when I was last on here he was the man for parts but found he's sold the business, anyone know who to? Thanks! Ryan.
×
×
  • Create New...