Jump to content

JetSet

Members
  • Posts

    5,933
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JetSet

  1. Just keep your old lights handy Pete
  2. I have to say it is rather eye catching...but after spending all that money on the bodykit you would have thought he'd have put some LED rear lights on it Pete
  3. Out on my travels today spotted my first Temper Orange on a 57 plate just outside Oswestry at around 11:30. Striking colour Pete
  4. I'm not far away from Chester and am free for most of the weekend Pete
  5. I'm also with Admiral. Pete
  6. twobears, being a woman you'll see a lot more of this than the average Zed driver. Also, if Caroline's experience is anything to go by you'll get a lot of middle aged men in BMW's, Audi's, Range Rovers, etc, who will try to bully you by pushing in front of you and/or not letting you in the flow of traffic, in short they'll do anything to prove they are superior to you. Its just a man thing sadly. Pete
  7. Oh dear. On a 52 plate but claimed to be a 55 reg, more than likely an import then. Front bumper is ghastly as is the rear "spoiler". It's a good lesson into how to make a Zed look like a boy racers car. Pete
  8. Very nice .Good one owner 350's are getting harder to find but that looks like a real beauty. Pete
  9. Yeah, I hit a pheasant years ago in my XR3i a couple of miles away from the Evo Triangle. Was doing about 40 and I was very lucky that it hit square in the middle of the plastic grille which was easily fixed. Bloody pheasant just flew off . Luckily, that's the biggest thing I've ever hit, in a car at least Pete
  10. Washers and a self levelling system are a legal requirement for Xenon headlights. The new MOT rules were going to stipulate that the associated parts of the xenons must be present and working for the MOT. Obviously it'll depend on how generous/friendly you are with the tester. The rules are.... As AK350Z says , a lot of this will be down to the guy who does the test. If I had to present my car to an MOT station I would remove all traces of the washer system and plead ignorance Pete
  11. Always bear in mind that the mileage on imports will often only reflect the mileage that the car has done in The U.K. As Japanese cars come with odometers that read in Km's they quite often get Zeroed out when they are converted to miles. Pete
  12. Welcome along Yes, 52 plate would be an import unless its retro registered. There was a 52 plate Silver Blade import for sale on EBay a while ago that had U.K front and rear bumpers, wonder if its that one? Pete
  13. I leave mine parked outside Pete
  14. 1. Cats 2. Car Keys 3. Laptop Pete
  15. Just checking my stats on World Community Grid . There's a Sandra Bullock movie in the background and I spent the Afternoon watching The Cycling on Eurosport, seeing as the site was down Pete
  16. JetSet

    Meeting?

    Totally agree, I was a bit apprehensive when I went to my first meet but I was made to feel very welcome and with it being a 2 day event, 3 if you include Friday afternoon when most people arrive, there's plenty of time to get to put faces to the names Pete
  17. They look different to me But I'll confirm in the morning . EDIT......As I thought, they are a different shape. Pete
  18. Yep, I reckon they would fit but those tyre sizes are miles out Offsets are slightly worse than standard Rays, you'd need 20/25 mm spacers. Pete
  19. JetSet

    Meeting?

    +1 Pete
  20. Epic story , welcome to the world of Zed. Pete
  21. Yes, Roath it is , my daughter is in the process of finishing her Master of Arts degree at The University of Wales in Cardiff, she should be done by July....that is if she decides not to do her doctorate Pete
  22. I'll use this for reference Height 5'2" to 5'5" Skin colour any Hour glass shape Medium boobies Nice Ass Hair Colour any, but I prefer girls with straight hair Size 12-16, you've got to be realistic at my age Two other things.....no tattoos and no body piercing (other than for a set of earrings) Pete
  23. I'll start with a Blade Silver 55 reg Non GT Roadster spotted in the Roth area of Cardiff today at about 1.30 pm. It was just around the corner from where my daughter lives and its been on the forecourt of a garage for sale for a while. Today it was outside the garage on the main road and I spotted it filling up at a supermarket 15 minutes later. Next was a very shiny Black Roadster on a 53 plate on the A483 just outside Oswestry around 4.30 and this was followed a few minutes later by an Azure Coupe AY56 XXX right on the roundabout by The Moreton in Chirk Pete
×
×
  • Create New...