Jump to content

JetSet

Members
  • Posts

    5,933
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JetSet

  1. Black 55 Reg 350 with white wheels Today in Mold. Very clean and very noisy too. Pete
  2. Taken in Rhyl 1973.
  3. Looking good Lewis! Pete
  4. She's gone , thread can be closed now, thanks.. Pete
  5. No, nothing wrong with them, just needed 4 seats really. This was my wife's car, we had it for 7 years. Pete
  6. 84 in a 70 limit and you should be offered an awareness course, provided you haven't been on one during the past 3 years. The upper limit is 86. Pete
  7. Sold ours 3 years ago. Pete
  8. After 13 years ownership I feel I've done my bit . Yes, the Zed is for sale and I'm replacing it with.....nothing at least for a trial period. We're going to just have the one car, a Nissan Juke and as Caroline only works 3 days a week with careful planning we should manage. I went for the Zed because its uncommon, I could have gone for a Z4 or an Audi TT but felt that these were 10 a penny. Same reason I bought a Triumph GT6 rather than an MGB or my Celica T-Sport rather than an anonymous Ford Focus. I've enjoyed my time with the Zed even though I never used its full potential or even drove it that often. I'm pretty gutted at letting her go though but I feel the time is right, I'm almost 71 and starting to have some slight vision problems especially at night. It'll be sad day when I see someone driving off in her but I'll still have the photos.....and the memories. Pete
  9. Speeding tickets in North Wales are always sent out on a Monday (in bulk) and will arrive well within 14 days of the offence. This applies to fixed cameras and mobile camera vans. My wife used to work for the department that handled the tickets for fixed cameras at Flintshire County Council
  10. Thanks Adrian.
  11. No rush to sell it really. Only gets used 2 days a week and I can't really justify keeping it indefinitely.. Cheers, Pete
  12. What's the story here?
  13. Yeah, I've been quiet lately, still have The Zed but its up for sale now. Pete
  14. Thought I'd be one of the top ones but not so. Registered 01-01-2006 now on 30950. Pete
  15. Its a very reluctant sale, I'll be heartbroken to see it go. Pete
  16. Wow, that's great, I'll take you up on that offer. Thanks, Pete
  17. After 13 years of ownership my 350 ZED GT is up for sale. First registered on 01-01-2006 the car spent its first 13 months in a main dealers showroom. I have the original bill of sale with the mileage at less than 200 miles. The car has had the following services. 8,808 Full Service 15080 21,215 Full Service less plugs 23,644 25,982 29,367 The mileage now is 30,940.Jobs done, new Banana arms fitted 2017 drivers side, 2018 passengers side. New front brakes and disks 2018 and a new battery in 2018. The car has no dings, no scratches, never been in an accident, absolute minimum stone chips and has never been smoked in. The paintwork is excellent, no rust that I can find. The car has been sensibly driven, never Red Lined and apart from a handful of times when I put a tenners worth of 95 RON in has been run on VPower. The inside of the car is in excellent shape, very little wear on the drivers seat and no wear on the passenger seat. New 275/30/20 Falken tyre fitted late 2019. Plenty of tread on Front tyres 245/35/20 also Falkens. The Space saver spare wheel is unused. New wiper blades fitted 2019. Everything electrical works and I have had not a single problem in the 13 years I've had this car. The following mods have been fitted. Rear LED's HR Bulge Bonnet 3D Carbon Sideskirts GReddy replica front spoiler Zunsport front grille. Nismo replica Rear spoiler and spats. Carbon Fibre diffuser. Roof Spoiler (not fitted at present) Touch screen Sat Nav integrated into cubby hole with lid RAC GPS DashCam One of Ian's Boot Dividers. 20" Jade-R wheels. The bad....No MOT, it expired yesterday. No problem though, once the exhaust is replaced or repaired I'm confident it will pass. It's still on the original exhaust and it has corroded where the box meets the pipe. Needs a couple of fairly minor cosmetic jobs. Wheels could do with a refurb. One of the wheel spacers need replacing, I have the spacer, just haven't got round to doing it. In view of the lack of MOT I am asking for £6,500, an absolute steal really. Pleas PM me if you have any questions. Thanks Car comes with 2 keys plus the Valet key and is located in North East Wales 8 Miles from Chester.
  18. I'm thinking of selling my one owner, low mileage (just 30k) 2006 Blade Silver 350Z GT Coupe. I'm only doing about 80 miles a month right now and I don't really need it any more. PM me if you are interested. Cheers, Pete
  19. Racing on the highway, seize cars, crush them, 3 years automatic ban. I'm sorry to say this but films like Fast an Furious encourage this sort of stupidity. Pete
×
×
  • Create New...