Jump to content

Adam B

Members
  • Posts

    240
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Adam B

  1. Lol, had same issue with my old cobra. Took the base cushion out and perfect! (short trips only though)
  2. http://www.m2motorsp...-63.html#SID=16 A nice find mate! They look very similar to driftworks setup I ran in silvia also. Looks like they will allow seat to sit quite low in car which seems to always be an issue Good price too Give em a try let us know! I have emailed them and will report back when I recieve a reply.
  3. Never thought of the cubbyhole Are the Buddy Clubs sliders? Everything will end up in the boot now.
  4. Been researching this exact thing, all I keep reading is the above. Will fit a GT width seat apparently for all the fat b`*&@~ds like me. Cobra Suzuka S GT in my case. Stay out of `for sale` section, next pair that come up are mine LOL
  5. Would love the buddy club seat rails if you will split them from seats. Are the suitable for side mounted seats? Thanks
  6. Cheap inlet spacer please. Preferably not plastic though. Good condition, uprated suspension components, bushes, coilovers etc W.H.Y? Thanks
  7. I`d also love the spacer but will need delivery to South Wales, could you throw it in box with some bubble wrap? £100? Cheers
  8. I`ll take em mate, cheers. Will need postage though. PM details now.
  9. Hi all, as title. Looking for good new or used parts for a 2005 UK 350z. Plenum spacer (no plastic please) Clutch, Singlemass Flywheel Shocks+Springs or Coilovers Any Control arms, Toe, Camber etc - Preferably bushed as Daily Driver Also after harness bar and a drivers seat subframe (buddyclub or similar) Anything considered, sell on your unused parts, free up space and money. Thanks for Looking
  10. Count me in as long as 4 other people get on board. Nice timing again EDIT, Sorry I`m out, Clutch is giving up after 103,000 miles. (Damn shiny, blue moneypit !! )
  11. FPMSL!!! Thanks needed that, Spent best part of 4hrs pumping the pedal for a mate on his mini. Could not get the air out. Are the callipers on the right sides?? I ask, Yes he said. Been there done that. Respect & keep up the hard work, nothing worth doing is easy.
  12. Hi, interested in the seat mounts. Only after the drivers side though, if you will split them. Do you know if a Cobra Suzuka GT seat will fit between the rails? [Guessing its an American Image, inches LOL] Thanks
  13. Bushes poly or oem? ball joints good? Who manufacturerd them? Cheers
  14. Cheers bud, you too , (Let me know when the Rota`s are for sale )
  15. Ok, can collect Saturday afternoon if all goes to plan. Agreeable with you?
  16. paypal 2nite bud. Can`t/Won`t do it in work. One of those weeks, phoning 2day. Sorry
  17. Sold!!! finally some near me, (£350? should of asked that before I said sold ) I`m in bridgend mate so collection a cert.
  18. NICE!!! Tarmac to the rescue. Sidesteps and 350z Gloss Black rear spats please, thankyou.
  19. Havn`t done the Z yet but one the best things I did to my old S14a was uprate engine and gearbox mounts. Huge difference to stability, no gearbox swinging about underneath. Deffinately recommended. Is your uprated mount poly or stiffer rubber?. Is the Interior noise increased? Would you rate these for a daily driven commuter car? Thanks for the feedback.
  20. I`ll have one of these please FlyBoy. PM`d details Cheers
  21. Thanks, 12hr nights so my thinking cap wasn`t on. Was a little paranoid as blue smoke is never a good sign. Cheers
  22. Lol, not quite what I meant. What causes this sudden puff?. Is there a way to eliminate it?. Is it wise to upgrade the OEM breather system to cope. Or, in all likelyhood my rings are shot and I`m doomed? Sorry should of worded it that way first time.
  23. very well could of been, yes now a straight through.
  24. Hi all, I own a 2005 350z @ 95000miles Fitted a manifold back exhaust and ever since I get a large puff of blue smoke (oil) when blipping throttle in neutral or when pulling away from a junction after coasting to a stop. Doesnt happen all the time though. I am leaning toward breather system but wanted to check if anyones had similar issues. Thanks
  25. Is this package still available? Need to start doing bushes soon.
×
×
  • Create New...