Jump to content

Adam B

Members
  • Posts

    240
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Adam B

  1. Very interested, what are the jubilee clips for? Would need them posted though. Thanks
  2. Adam B

    Rims and Stuff

    Very nice, you`ve got to chop that rear bumper to really show off the zorst though
  3. Plenum spacer sold.
  4. http://www.goodridge.co.uk/Car-Hose-Kits/Car-Brake-Lines?bfilter=a27:2850;a28:2882; What colour are they? I`ll offer £80 if I may?
  5. Is it a metal spacer or plastic? Thanks
  6. Nice looking ragtop, white dish on wheels. Sunday 6th march
  7. PM`d mate, Thanks
  8. I`ll take it mate. Paypal alright? Delivery to south Wales please PM on the way
  9. After my third cheap, chinese, Ebay OBD comm device failed I got a little fed up. I have read others also have no end of trouble with these. Just want to post up what I now have. It does cost alot more than the Ebay tat but after 2 months and just under 20 connects it hasn`t let me down. [url="http://www.plxdevices.com/Kiwi-2-OBD2-OBDII-Wireless-Diagnostic-Scanner-s/124.htm"]http://www.plxdevices.com/Kiwi-2-OBD2-OBDII-Wireless-Diagnostic-Scanner-s/124.htm[/url] I have the Kiwi 2 [bluetooth for android] Took a few days to arrive and I was lucky with customs duty. Connects to my Samsung Tablet and phone without problems, I`m running it with the Torque OBD Pro App. Shameless plug I know but if your want a reliable device this is it.
  10. Holy thread revival!!!! Looking for accurate info on this myself. Bought second hand wheel and boss, need to know what resistor or capacitor to use to bypass wheel and also seat airbags.
  11. If your willing to split them I`d like the tein springs?
  12. Seat does sit higher. Not unusable but took cusion off of seat base and perfect. Looking at getting a thinner one as standard is quite thick. Another note is that GT width seat does sit against door card but door closes fine. Will get some pictures after work if it ever stops raining!!
  13. I`ve ordered and recieved one for drivers side. Fitted my seat fine (GT width Cobra Suzuka) and hope to get it in the car this weekend. My main concern is the height as the driftworks rail I ran in the s14 did raise the seat quite a bit. Will report back as soon as its fitted
  14. As above, interested but would need posting
  15. Hi, you have PM
  16. Inlet Spacer still for sale?
  17. Nice mate, many on here have come from the s-bodies, black 14a myself. I`d love to see the build thread but the Moderators are the law http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/22-other-cars/
  18. spacer removed from car yet fella?
  19. Whats happening with spacer mate?
  20. Will take the plenum spacer if Lyndzzz hasn`t already.
  21. UnHoly Thread revival !! Loving the work, Did you flat back all the center console? Any tips for the gear surround, looks tricky with all the different angles (If the author of this thread is even still using the forum of course...LOL)
  22. MEH!!! LMAO.. Gotta love Nissan OEM prices.. Nice guide, Thanks. Hope your not superstitious.
  23. Still looking y`all. Sell your aftermarket parts to me and get some christmas spending money Also looking for seat rails and a harness bar. Cash waiting! Cheers
×
×
  • Create New...