-
Posts
5,184 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by HaydnH
-
AME made a custom loom using a donor on mine, they were looking for a donor loom for yours but maybe they found it easier just to buy the GTM one?
-
The ART automotive's on here are awesome and look bloody amazing.
-
350z Stillen Louvers Group Buy - 20% off
HaydnH replied to Tarmac@TarmacSportz's topic in Tarmac Sportz
Do they fit the roadster? -
What? You don't like the way the enemies in Destiny keep running away from you and hiding behind stuff?
-
No, it's basically betting an amount per point that something will change. Say for example I might "sell" @ 25p per point that the FTSE 100 will drop, if it drops 10 points I win £2.50, if it goes up by 20 points I lose £5 etc.
-
Does anyone on here spread bet on financials? I started by putting £50 in the account three weeks ago and I'm up to £108 already. Winning half a tank of petrol doesn't seem like much but a 116% ROI isn't bad in three weeks, I just wish I'd put £5k in there. Any experiences?
-
You got it working finally then? How are you finding it so far, the launch control is pretty fun. EDIT: I just noticed you said "GTM" in the other thread, what happened to the order from AME?
-
Looking forward to doing the raid tonight, hopefully I'll actually get a bit of armour this week!
-
Rare or better, the blue stuff has light on it as well.
-
For those looking for legendary gear: Grab a queens bounty from the bounty guy (xyz-93 or whatever his name is), the Riksis/Warp Drive one on earth is pretty easy. Once you complete it a queen's mission will appear on the left of the select destination screen above the daily/weekly missions etc. If you complete that you'll get a piece of legendary armour (I've only seen helmets and chest armour) and if you're very lucky a weapon as well. Some of them are very hard, the riksis one is the easiest so if you're not heading to earth for the warp drive mission just back out and try the queen's mission again until you get that one. You may need a flame weapon for the pesky shanks with red shields mind. You can do the queen's mission's multiple times a day and get the same legendary armour, but they don't give ascendant shards when dismantled. If you do the mission again on a different day you may get a different legendary armour. I believe the Queen's limited time event ends tomorrow though so be quick. By the way, save those shards! An Exotic armour plus three legendary will only get you to level 29, for level 30 you need raid gear from the Vault of Glass. There's 3 chests plus the completion award in the vault, all of which can only be claimed once per week. This week I received 4 ascendant energy and a legendary shotgun from completing it... which sucks. Haydn.
-
For ascendant shards and energy: - Do the daily heroic strike on difficulty lvl 26 for 1 or lvl 28 for 2 ascendant items, note that unlike the weekly strike where if you complete it on an easier level you can repeat it on a harder level to obtain the remainder of the strange coins, with the daily the first completion is it. i.e: if you do it on lvl 26 and get 1 ascendant item you can't do it again on lvl 28 to get the second. - Perform at least one public event a day and then see the postmaster, this will give you one ascendant item most of the time, sometimes you'll get a strange coin or mote of light instead. - Dismantle legendary or exotic gear, note: the legendary items from the queen missions no longer give ascendant shards. - Decrypting blue or above engrams can sometimes give you ascendant items. Increasing any rank (vanguard, crucible, cryptarch, faction etc) is a good way to get legendary engrams.
-
Sent you a friend request but I think I am way below your required standard lol Have they got double denim chest and leg armour?
-
OH, my PSN is, suprisingly, "HaydnH" if anyone wants to add me... always hard to fit in fire teams though with the stupid max of 3, could be useful for crucible (which I hate) and the raids though. Please state 350Z in the request though so I know it's not a random request.
-
That's on Tuesdays right? Vanguard is easier to get rep on to get your first legendary armour, I did that and then pieces of legendary started dropping like crazy! Just need a legendary helm now and an a piece of exotic armour. Weapons aren't so good, got 2 legendary hand cannons and an exotic fusion rifle - really want a better auto rifle.
-
That weekly strike is much harder than 22, I think the heroic and angry modifiers make a huge differemce, it's much harder than the regular lvl 24 strikes. Biggest advice I can say for that one is put a load of flame weapons on, the wiz's have red shields so are susceptible to flame (same as blue & purple shields/weapons). It makes it a lot easier. I don't suppose there are any lvl 26+ people on here? I want to start doing the raids but most of my PSN friends are 20-22.
-
Ooooh and are they genuine?
-
I bought some benens off ebay, posted the guy a question before I bought them confirming they were genuine and they had 0185 on them... sent them back. I really want a genuine benen in red (their red match my brakes OK!) but even on the actuall benen site they don't have the red ones listed.
-
American = LHD, International = RHD... Australian = upside down??
-
370z Zele style Rear Diffuser in stock £199
HaydnH replied to Tarmac@TarmacSportz's topic in Tarmac Sportz
I wish you could find a replica of the Zele titanium shift knob, can't bring myself to pay that much for a real one. -
What's your budget? Meister-Rs aren't that pricey new and are very good for the money.
-
If you're anywhere near Wasso then he has the Motordyne fitted, I still haven't seen his car since he fitted it. If I hadn't gone custom Ti I would've gone motordyne.
-
For a minute I thought you meant you were removing the SC... I was gonna say I'd buy it off you.
-
What would you recommend then ? Since you mentioned other tyres. On a side note, I am new to the Z platform, noticed when the traction control kicks in, it is as if the car comes to an almost halt. I remember driving my brothers MX 5 and his traction control was not as aggressive. I recommend vredistien ultrac vorti and yokohama advan v105 as a alternative to MPSS. Both these tyres are supposed to be really good going by other forums on cars like RS4 and M3's I ordered some AD08s recently and when I turned up they'd got the v105s in... Told them to sod off and send them back.
-
Was this his actual response to a question? If so he's gone up in my expectations purely for going with the Yokos.
-
My advice would be to the engine off! Leaving idling for that long makes no sense at all! Seriously though mine sits for longer than that all the time, as long as your battery is healthy you'll have no issues.