Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. What are you looking for? I'd be tempted to sell mine... for offers above £20k.
  2. I thought you would over a stock plenum on NA, same reason for installing a spacer?
  3. Hi All, I've got a 260Z Autobook which may be of interest to someone. There's a few on ebay for £25-30, call it £15 including UK postage? Haydn.
  4. Was it reg GT07ZZZ? Could've been my dad borrowing mine...
  5. I have no need for one of those endoscopes... so I ordered one of course.
  6. Payco - Mark 2 Nismo 370z davey_83 - 350z nissanman312 2010 sc gt Flashback - 350Z Bikeracer - sc Nismo Andy James-350z buster-350z Zippypooz - 350z Paul K - 350z Roadster jcurtis - 350z Skippy- white 350z Dunks - Supercharged 350Z GranTurismoEra - 370z Nismo mk II nissmoandy jissed_350z Seb - 350z wizard - s/c 350z amyzed - 350z Mopedmark - 350 Mopedmarked Kingsley - Midnight Blue 350z Stephanie -Gunmetal Grey 350z MatthewThain -Ginger 350z RyanByng - Azure Blue 350z Valy - 350z Adrian@TORQEN - Nism Martinw plus 1- Black 350z Shortpaul - Gunmetal 350z
  7. Hi Guys, Unfortunately I'm going to have to drop out of this, shame as I was really looking forward to catching up with everyone since my car's been off the road soooo long. Hopefully I'll make a meet soon! Haydn.
  8. HaydnH

    Sig.png

    From the album: Signatures

  9. HaydnH

    Signatures

    F*** Photobucket!
  10. I still have no idea why they don't do the NV1 front bumper.
  11. Yep, picked the car up a few weeks ago. A lot of people think the Yokos have terrible wet grip due to the reviews. I find the grip in the wet is very good and as you say, progressive and predictable, even around Brands Hatch in a mid-rear car on a rainy December days in the rain after they've gritted half of the track! Possibly the reviews say the wet grip is bad as it's a lot worse than their excellent dry grip rather than being bad compared to other tyres in the same situation?
  12. Technically, yes it's a fail as it should have them. However I haven't actually heard of anyone failing due to it and lots of people seem to have done it. Personally I kept my washers on my aftermarket bumper.
  13. Payco - Mark 2 Nismo 370z davey_83 - 350z nissanman312 2010 sc gt Flashback - 350Z Bikeracer - sc Nismo Andy James-350z buster-350z HaydnH - 350Z Zippypooz - 350z
  14. Where's the post?
  15. About £35 cheaper per rear tyre compared to AD08Rs... almost enough to make me consider switching... EDIT: Actually, with the £40 off on black circles right not for buying 4 Michelins, it works out to £43.56 per corner cheaper! (Michs: £556.28 per set, Yokos: £730.50).
  16. I haven't had a chance to create a thread or anything yet myself either, but I've just uploaded the video of the dyno run to youtube for the benefit of this thread:
  17. If this was in burnt titanium I'd be drooling even more than I am now lol.
  18. I bought a £500-600 quid ish delonhghi bean to cup from amazon on black friday for about £300... worth every penny.
×
×
  • Create New...