-
Posts
5,184 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by HaydnH
-
If they'd offered a discount for GTA V if you'd already bought the PS3 version I might have considered it, but paying full whack for a change of camera angle and a re-render? Which wasn't really needed as the PS3 version could've been 1080p. On a game I've already completed? I'll pass thanks no matter how good the game is. CoD AW, bought it, played for an evening, got bored with it being exactly the same game as the last 5 CoDs... but without Zombies, well, without many Zombies. Oh but there's a double jump... yay! Doubt I'll play it again. Far Cry 4, bought it, enjoying it, haven't done much yet, but seems pretty good. Will probably finish it. Dragon Age, will probably buy it after I finish Far Cry unless something else takes my fancy first. Dark Souls 2 coming to PS4 at the end of the year, will most likely buy that. Demon's Souls and Dark Soul's were probably my favourite games ever.
-
I did, but I had to take the car to Racelogic via AME as there was a problem with the unit (slight quirk with 350z HR vs 350Z DE vs 370Z firmware). Now that is sorted it shouldn't be necessary as long as you're specific about which model you have. It's really easy to fit, I even bothered to put the controller in the cup holder/sunnies case/cubby/slidy thingy: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/88744-so-i-found-a-use-for-the-cup-holder-or-whatever-it-is/ It was the launch control of this that I was testing in the pit lane at Bedford just before lunch. Haydn.
-
Can any budding Solicitors help with personal loan question?
HaydnH replied to Toon Chris's topic in Off Topic Discussion
As above get a solicitor to do it properly. You could even add the solicitor costs to the loan, I'm sure the elderly family member won't mind paying for it after his or hers death. -
Got convinced to buy the new CoD by some friends, played it for an evening and bored already... downloaded Farcry last night but haven't played it yet.
-
What have you have found in a used car???
HaydnH replied to Darren-B's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Surely the best course of action would be to phone the police, explain the situation and let them decide what to do? My guess would be they'd send someone around to collect the ammo and maybe ask a few questions about the car/previous owner. -
I'll still give it a go Mel, I have an infinite amount of time to spend siting on the sofa burning it off.
-
Unfortunately the previous owner didn't keep the invoices.
-
I think they put me off with the DE supercharger where there weren't much gains and you needed a modified bonnet to fit it in. The HR version may produce better gains and not need the bonnet change, I'm also no keen on the looks of the new plenum etc. If I'm spending that sort of money I want to be 100% happy with the purchase.
-
Hi Guys, When I got my car serviced in summer 2013 the dealer who performed the service lost my log book, they didn't mention they hadn't stamped anything but when I got the car back the service book was mysteriously missing from the leather 350Z folder I neatly placed on the passenger seat, I always check before even starting the engine after a service but hey, I guess it might have evaporated during the subsequent year! I didn't make a big thing of it at the time as my brother works there. The car does have FSH, once a year at about 2k-4k mile intervals, currently at about 22k miles total. Up until this it did have FNSH but I decided enough was enough and went to Sly@Kaizer last summer. The garage that performed the first and second services while the car was owned by the previous owner, Crosby Park Nissan in Liverpool, apparently don't keep records for 2008-2009 so I can't get proof of those services, the 2010-2014 stamps I can replace though. What would you do? Get the 2010-2014 stamps and continue from there seems like the best option? I'm kinda suprised that a Nissan dealer wouldn't keep service histories for more than 5 years though. Haydn.
-
I'm staying well out of the actual argument, but yes dogs can be trained to fireworks or any noises they're scared of for that matter. There are plenty of sound effect CD's or specific dog training CDs, put it on at low volume and slowly build the volume up over time et voila... just don't put it on so loud that you annoy the person that commented on FB in the OP.
-
I really don't fancy the Stillen so give me a shout if you ever create a twin SC option. Having said that, I doubt I'll ever find a twin GTM kit for sale nor a single for that matter... the twin turbo option is getting more tempting.
-
Not necessarilly, there's a lot more demand for SC kits in the US than there is over. Maybe that could be offset by trying to sell to EU as well as UK.
-
I'm not around tonight, if I was you I'd try and find a random group tonight before the reset tomorrow. reddit.com/r/fireteams is a good place to find them. Otherwise I'll keep an eye out for you next week, I get the feeling there's going to be less people playing since the new CoD is out... I have zero interest in that for some reason! Probably because it's exactly the same as the previous CoDs engine wise with the usual remap of kill streaks, guns etc... they really need to do something new!
-
Any time (well, any time I'm not in a Raid... that pretty much rules out Tuesday nights). I did the raid on Hard on the weekend with my Warlock... and finally got the raid helmet! My Warlock is now lvl 30! (well will be as soon as I complete a few bounties to unlock the last upgrade or 2)... my Titan and Hunter both need one more piece for lvl 30, gloves and boots respectively if I remember right. I also got Atheon's Epilogue and the Vex Mythoclast at last!!
-
Get that SC out of there before it melts then!!!
-
Understanable from what I hear. Does that mean there are now no options for SCing a HR other than buying used?
-
Homophobic attack in Surbiton on Saturday night...
HaydnH replied to HaydnH's topic in Off Topic Discussion
I've never hard a warning... must try harder! -
Steve, give me a shout when you're online and I'll help you through some of the story. PSN is the same as my username on here. BTW, I did the raid on normal with my Warlock again this week, before the raid he'd had 3 pairs of boots and nothing else... he's now had 5 sets of boots and nothing else! GRRRRR! My Hunter and Titan just need 1 piece of armour each, although my Titan has already done hard so will have to wait until next week, hunter and Warlock can still do hard mode this week.
-
Homophobic attack in Surbiton on Saturday night...
HaydnH replied to HaydnH's topic in Off Topic Discussion
p.s: Please watch the Ginger comments! OP is... errrr.... strawberry blond. -
Homophobic attack in Surbiton on Saturday night...
HaydnH replied to HaydnH's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Jeeeessssh what have I started! Would you all take off your serious hats, put on a pink tutu and go for a drive?!? -
Homophobic attack in Surbiton on Saturday night...
HaydnH replied to HaydnH's topic in Off Topic Discussion
You don't own a pink tutu do you? -
Homophobic attack in Surbiton on Saturday night...
HaydnH replied to HaydnH's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Where are you now? I went to Kingston Uni and haven't left the area since, currently on Balaclava Road Surbiton. -
… was it wrong of me to chuckle at the irony when I read the descriptions of the suspects? http://www.thisisourtownkingston.co.uk/homophobic-attack-in-surbiton/11031634
-
We only had three so couldn't do VoG, did it a little later in the day though... 2 times and finally completed the hard raid as well.