-
Posts
5,184 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by HaydnH
-
Hi All, I've got a 260Z Autobook which may be of interest to someone. There's a few on ebay for £25-30, call it £15 including UK postage? Haydn.
-
Black soft top 350 with a LOUD exhaust up the M40
HaydnH replied to jibatsu's topic in Spotted or Flyered
Was it reg GT07ZZZ? Could've been my dad borrowing mine... -
I have no need for one of those endoscopes... so I ordered one of course.
-
Payco - Mark 2 Nismo 370z davey_83 - 350z nissanman312 2010 sc gt Flashback - 350Z Bikeracer - sc Nismo Andy James-350z buster-350z Zippypooz - 350z Paul K - 350z Roadster jcurtis - 350z Skippy- white 350z Dunks - Supercharged 350Z GranTurismoEra - 370z Nismo mk II nissmoandy jissed_350z Seb - 350z wizard - s/c 350z amyzed - 350z Mopedmark - 350 Mopedmarked Kingsley - Midnight Blue 350z Stephanie -Gunmetal Grey 350z MatthewThain -Ginger 350z RyanByng - Azure Blue 350z Valy - 350z Adrian@TORQEN - Nism Martinw plus 1- Black 350z Shortpaul - Gunmetal 350z
-
Hi Guys, Unfortunately I'm going to have to drop out of this, shame as I was really looking forward to catching up with everyone since my car's been off the road soooo long. Hopefully I'll make a meet soon! Haydn.
-
-
*** TORQEN *** New manufacturers and products lined up for 2018
HaydnH replied to Adrian@TORQEN's topic in TORQEN
I still have no idea why they don't do the NV1 front bumper. -
-
Yep, picked the car up a few weeks ago. A lot of people think the Yokos have terrible wet grip due to the reviews. I find the grip in the wet is very good and as you say, progressive and predictable, even around Brands Hatch in a mid-rear car on a rainy December days in the rain after they've gritted half of the track! Possibly the reviews say the wet grip is bad as it's a lot worse than their excellent dry grip rather than being bad compared to other tyres in the same situation?
-
Technically, yes it's a fail as it should have them. However I haven't actually heard of anyone failing due to it and lots of people seem to have done it. Personally I kept my washers on my aftermarket bumper.
-
Payco - Mark 2 Nismo 370z davey_83 - 350z nissanman312 2010 sc gt Flashback - 350Z Bikeracer - sc Nismo Andy James-350z buster-350z HaydnH - 350Z Zippypooz - 350z
-
Where's the post?
-
About £35 cheaper per rear tyre compared to AD08Rs... almost enough to make me consider switching... EDIT: Actually, with the £40 off on black circles right not for buying 4 Michelins, it works out to £43.56 per corner cheaper! (Michs: £556.28 per set, Yokos: £730.50).
-
If this was in burnt titanium I'd be drooling even more than I am now lol.
-
I bought a £500-600 quid ish delonhghi bean to cup from amazon on black friday for about £300... worth every penny.
-
Ooooh I love the burnt titanium look... may be they want to create an extra one for my 350! Not even sure they've started on mine yet.
-
[SOLD] Custom Cat Back Fully Titanium Exhaust - £1000
HaydnH replied to HaydnH's topic in 350z Parts For Sale
Tell me about it! -
[SOLD] Custom Cat Back Fully Titanium Exhaust - £1000
HaydnH replied to HaydnH's topic in 350z Parts For Sale
bump... -
[SOLD] Custom Cat Back Fully Titanium Exhaust - £1000
HaydnH replied to HaydnH's topic in 350z Parts For Sale
Price drop, now down to £1k excl postage!