Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. HaydnH

    Fully Floaters...

    47 views and not a single comment, not even about floaters? Jeesh you lot are slipping!
  2. Hi All, I'm looking at some aftermarket brakes and have the option to upgrade to fully floating setup for £295... do you think it's worth it? Has anybody used fully floaters on a car before and do you think the rattle would p*ss me off with the top down? Haydn.
  3. Actually............ Crap, I was half way through my lunch and suddenly I've lost my appetite!
  4. Ugh, what's the reserve.
  5. HaydnH

    Epic

    I reckon mine will have it's 21st birthday somewhere on the way to Italy in July.
  6. Mines 07.
  7. Of course they are... they aren't Purple!
  8. Considering the context above I assume you mean crusty Kremes?
  9. What, you had to get Buster to eat the 5th one?
  10. Knocker throwing... fantastic!
  11. Just saw 1 at Canary Wharf for the motor expo, pretty nice in the flesh! http://lightningcarcompany.co.uk/Lightning/_GALLERY.html
  12. If you're after a cabrio have you thought about the Z roadster? (Assuming that's not what you have already).
  13. AD08's are awesome tyres as well.
  14. HaydnH

    TPMS

    I got my TPMS for £15: http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_566871_langId_-1_categoryId_255241
  15. So is that 4 at the shed now? You'll have to rename it the zed warehouse.
  16. Can you powder coat them? The black and purple look boring.
  17. Zedley let still AWOL?
  18. Hmmmm only 2/3 the price of the art automotive brakes but 8 pot instead of 6... Wonder how they compare performance wise. Obvious error.........octet went to JapSpeed website, lol What the price? £832 on knight racer as well: http://www.knightracer.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&path=72_130_131&product_id=1548 At that price I'm tempted...
  19. I'm about 2 miles away.
  20. Hmmmm only 2/3 the price of the art automotive brakes but 8 pot instead of 6... Wonder how they compare performance wise.
  21. If you forget again it says just inside the door.
  22. I love the link to "overtaking" which gives you a 404 Not Found error... at first I thought it was just a broken link until I realised it was a joke.
  23. Nice photo's of HK, I grew up there so it reminds me of home! Suprised you prefer Sing to HK though, it's a nice place but I couldn't live there (or even stay there too long).
  24. Could this be the first person not to catch Zeditus? I guess we'll find out after he's bought his first mod... I'm betting we see you at Wales next year.
  25. I thought I was going to drive over the side of the evo triangle at 1 point, my Brembo's with OEM pads/discs just didn't seem to stop me with any form of confidence.
×
×
  • Create New...