Jump to content

RisingPower

Members
  • Posts

    1,317
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RisingPower

  1. Good question, I bought the nismo exhaust with some miles on already and it must have been 2-3 years at least now, say, 20k miles on top of what it was when I got it, which I think was not that much, 15k? May well have been the berk hfcs when I had them on hastened it a bit and no doubt these completely stupid and unnecessary one way traps which scraped them at a park and ride (at sod all mph, the right way). I think ian swapped his for an ichiba and had no more issues, I may consider the same, depending on how long I want to keep the z.
  2. Had an e46 52 plate m3 before the zed, thought i'd have less issues with the zed. The 53 plates had some changes, but by its age now I'm guessing most of them will be ironed out, like coil packs etc. Must say i'm surprised by how much value they still hold.
  3. Big thanks to alex on this, very helpful as usual, unlike some certain nissan dealerships.
  4. Just wondering whether a standard nissan y pipe would fit, if not any suppliers who can provide a replacement for the nismo y pipe?
×
×
  • Create New...