Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. The other traders have put a bounty on his head though Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Almost the exact same happened to me once but I have a mate who owns a skip hire firm so I called him and we put a skip 2" from the guys drivers door so he couldn't get in... Actually thinking about it, it might have been an old Jag and it might have been another mate who owns a cement mixing firm and we filled the car up with cement..... really hard to remember all the bullsh!t to be honest... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Add me and I will help you level up PS4? I'm flexib what's yours? Dont bother telling me if XBOX Don't swear at me!!! PS4 and SpursMadDave
  4. Apparently the presenters have a different contract to cover the live shows, so they can go ahead but may have to be renamed that's all. Imagine all the merchandise that now can't be sold at the event or can it?
  5. Add me and I will help you level up
  6. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. I thought it was how Romanian part-ex worked
  8. Very nice Papa.... You are going to hate me but I think you should have waited until the yellow Brembos are on as doing the engine bay yellow too would have tied in nicely
  9. On full pay no doubt too...
  10. Lots out today too absolutely lashing down,cars were flying past me on the motorway, and I wasn't exactly hanging about either! Sorry Papa & even more so Gudzy, so many total idiots about...
  11. If I could have joined the drives I might have been tempted to come along... Cant understand why you can't tag on the back....its on public roads....what's stopping you? We could do with a few Jags to bolster the numbers!! I should have done last year really, I mean at the end of the day what is there to stop anyone?
  12. Obviously personal appearance and mannerisms shouldn't make any difference to a politician but can anyone hand on heart say they see Milliband as a real leader and international head of state? Cameron is as smarmy and smug as they come, but he does have a certain presence and doesn't look out of place with other world leaders at least... Anyway I won't be voting, never have done and doubt I ever will, for me it makes no difference who is in power, politics & religion are both of no interest
  13. Gatan Magsino is a close personal friend of mine, I gave him your email after hearing about all your many famous contacts and stories of fantastic escapades...
  14. I wouldn't bother trying to explain Dan... Pot and kettle of you ask me
  15. I'm glad it's finished, if I want to see an OAP throwing a car around I can always go for a drive with Colin or Graham
  16. All good things come to an end, and for me TG came to an end a few years back now... yes it has been entertaining but pretty much each episode of the last 2 series has been a rehash of old episodes... Two things are fairly sure, firstly if another channel tries to replicate TG it will be awful, secondly if the Beeb try and replace like for like it will be just as awful! Go back to what it was with new presenters and if there is any real banter then great, if not and it is forced then it will become The One Show (with occasional cars) One last thing, hopefully this scum will get what they deserve - Darren Laws (@01lawsda) tweeted: "May you have a very slow and painful death Oisin Tymon." Gonzalo Robles (@grobles17) wrote: "Clarkson should have killed you Oisin Tymon, filthy b******." Paul Richer (@PaulmRicher) said: "Oisin Tymon had to go to A&E !!! let's hope he visits the morgue VERY soon , a***wipe !!!" and "Tony Hall BBC director , I wonder if Oisin's and your head can stop a bullet !!! just wondering."
  17. Mystery - fine, Heidi - nice, Bobby - cool....................but Tinkerbell Hang on! You dont think I named them do you? The name was chosen by one of my crazy daughters Jennifairy. He is only jealous as that is his nickname too
  18. I knew there were new rules, never liked suction mounts on the screen anyway
  19. Pretty sure you are not allowed to fix anything to the windscreen with a sucker mount like that too...
  20. http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/search-keywords/xx_xx_xx_xx_xx/television/xx-criteria.html
  21. Clarkson was no doubt working i.e. in a hotel paid for by the Beeb getting upset about lack of food that was also no doubt paid for by the Beeb therefore any conduct can be deemed to be bringing the company into disrepute. If the producer involved has complained or indeed anyone else there who witnessed it then they have no option but to suspend JC and go through disciplinary action, which with his past misdemeanours could mean termination of contract. If course he is a massive cash cow (amongst other things) and maybe in years gone by it would have been hushed up and brushed under the carpet, but I feel this is just one too many times and although taken on its own does not merit much more than a slap on the wrist, I think it could well be goodye Top Gear.
  22. Dude, you've had more careers than Jordan, Hulk Hogan, and Postman Pat combined. You forgot Mr Ben Although Mr Ben lived in a world of make believe whereas, oh hang on...
×
×
  • Create New...