Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. GLWTS Timbo Sent from the golf club...
  2. That might have been me yeaterday in my hire car, 1.7 astra and dabbing the breaks because I don't know where I am going Sent from the golf club...
  3. Took you long enough didn't it Sent from the golf club...
  4. Cracking pic, everyone smiling, what a great weekend Don't think I stopped laughing all weekend.... mostly at Adrian, sometimes at Ian too Sent from the golf club... You wasn't laughing on the last lap of the triangle Haha I was very clam The most fun I have ever had with another man Sent from the golf club...
  5. Cool story bro..... oh hang on it is true Sent from the golf club...
  6. A quick forum search shows that Will is full of BS Sent from the golf club...
  7. End of the month Get a quote from TGM to paint Adrians bonnet white Sent from the golf club...
  8. Nice one mate, hope I have enough left on my PayPal account. I find that comment rude and offensive Ricey. 460 WHP without the NOS :swing smiley: Chris, you got 99 problem but the bitch ain't one Sent from the golf club...
  9. Japspeed would match the style of the bonnet Now what did they say about the mods to your Jag on the owners forum............ Oh, didn't you get banned for your molestations ? Oh they much prefer grey cars with beige interior and burl walnut.... but each to their own Sent from the golf club...
  10. Leave it there, that's rubbish too! Sent from the golf club...
  11. Because it was rubbish mate
  12. As a rule if a plate doesn't take less than 5 seconds to work out then it's failed... Same goes for if you have to space it or make a letter/number look like something is isn't, all instant fails to me
  13. I am guessing not a football fan from that comment.... WHL is in N17
  14. I was at St Pancras at 7:20 but I was in a choo choo not a Zed
  15. That is a proper 'nope can't hear you' pose
  16. It's worse than that.... It's Pepsi! :scare: I can only drink Pepsi Max a full fat one would make me I'll Suspicious blue bottle? Oh that will be the salt to go with the ketchup then....
  17. Japspeed would match the style of the bonnet
  18. Is she sucking a lemon ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Not quite sure, think it's called posing or whatever. Who knows Well judging by the balloon pic Zhorno prefers to blow than suck
  19. Milltek & Berks is a lovely combo, especially for a daily driver Sent from the golf club...
  20. Still a pussy magnet Sent from the golf club...
  21. Lola if you see Bob coming towards you with a rattle can the run and don't stop Sent from the golf club...
  22. Cracking pic, everyone smiling, what a great weekend Don't think I stopped laughing all weekend.... mostly at Adrian, sometimes at Ian too Sent from the golf club...
  23. Hello Ian long time no see Sent from the golf club...
×
×
  • Create New...